• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taming at 110

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I am very bored taming and wondered what you guys tame at 110 to 120 for fastest gains, don't care about loot anymore just wanna finish it up ha...thnx in advance

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unicorns or Kirins and donate them to the Moonglow Zoo. :)

N

Nenime

Yes, me too. To have an additional task really helps to keep oneself awake. You could try Ridgebacks. I read about others who made good experiences with them because they can be tamed real fast. I used to go there (near Compassion Gate) with a Bake Kitsune. Tame-kill-tame-kill... I don't know how many thousands :cursing: I tamed before I finally gave up and came back to Ki-rins. I brought only one Tamer to Legendary though, so my experience might be limited here.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me those last 10 points were aggrevating Frarc's suggestion of uni/ki-rins and donate them is a bit more fun though. I also did the ridgeback, bring your savage paint it comes in handy lol. I did those from about 108 to about 112. After that it was GGS or a few marthons with a few others doing turnins at the Zoo. I have other tamers in progress, but i'm never ever taking another to 120 lol 115 will do them just fine!! (so i say now lol)

Ori

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From 105 to 120 skill, you can gain off Ridgebacks, dire wolves, giant toads, and even bulls. Good luck with your gains...it will be slow but it is well worth it!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did the Ridgebacks from 115 to 120. It went fairly quick. Some times were ... not so consistent. But they worked and I simply had my Cu Sidhe with me to kill them. Now if only I could figure out some speedy method of raising Vet :(

spoonyd

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vet is actually pretty easy compared to the rest. Just get someone's dead pet and rez it over and over again. Just instruct them not to take the rez. Of course this only works after 80. Get to GM in a day from there tho.