• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer spellweaver or discord?

G

I reactive my account... And wanna end my tamer char. One my frieand told me that hi like very mach next teamplate:

120 Taming
about 50 chiv.
110 spellweaving
animal lore and vet 115
100 magery
eval 100
and all free points to med.

Last time what i play i have 120 Taming 120 Lore 120 Vet 120 Mus.
120 Peacemaking and 100 magery.....

What do u think what will be better???

G

disco... spellweaving is nice but disco is much better suited to tamers

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

disco... spellweaving is nice but disco is much better suited to tamers

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%

G

He sad the he can decurse with spelweaving... Resurection uself.... and have magic heal like bandages.....

With bard i can have peacemaking on the stoune for Taming and discord for hunting... So.... Will tamers with disco good on big bosses?

I

imported_Yalp

The CW is bard/tamer.. but I vastly prefer Mage/weaver/tamer... take a good look at both before you decide. Don't dismiss weaving. I do indeed make the best use of gift of renewal and gift of life. An assist from nature's fury (which is more of a distraction to the monsters than actual damage inflictor), your pet and you, can be a formidable solo force.