• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tamer request and question on Guilds =)

R

Razzputon

First off, If there is a Tamer out there thats bored and has an urge to help the helpless.. I'm looking for someone to help me gather some pets so I can train Prov and Disc on my bard. If anyone feels like helpin out give me a PM or ICQ me please!

Secondly, I was just wondering about the guilds in Catskills. The good the bad and the ugly. =)

ICQ is 437947292

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really don't need a tamers help with your bard traing. Go to any graveyard that doesn't have have spell casting undead there unless you want to train up spell resist. Always stay on the outside of the graveyard fence and bard your way up to 80-85 skill then go take on ettins and ogres up to GM+.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Will that really work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done that myself and it was an easy way to gain skill quickly.