• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tall Golden Heirloom Candelabra of an Ancient Style

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Came from a "thief" event on Atlantic. The archive claims 20 were dropped, but the actual number is closer to 10 (or is 10). Only 1 other person, at the time, claimed to have got one.

Anywho, all that aside.... I haven't seen a single one of these for sale since after the night of the event. Any of you fancy knowledgeable rare folks have a solid idea of what your trading compatriots would pay for such a candelabra? Curiosity finally got the better of me.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish i could give you a accurate value on it but with most event items they seem to start off high and then taper off as time goes by unlesss there a unique graphic or a wearable item. i personnaly would pay 50mil for it.i hope this helps.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think 20 of these is very accurate. I have seen several of these and would love to own one. I bet you see more than 10 at the Rares Fest.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aye there are 20, someone showed me 5 that they got, you own one, others have gotten 7 of em, and Olcher has one, plus many others. there are 20 but i wish they were distrbuted amongst other players instead one person got 7/20, and 5/20, lol. Very neat items indeed.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its 1 of 20, no secondary functions, not a new graphic, not a unique hue, i'll bid 50 mil.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Aubrey admitted to getting a good portion of them.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well sadly Bennu doesnt give out numbers but i do recall someone showing me 5 that they got, now i do remember somone in general chat that same night saying they got 7, now if thats true or not im not sure, im just going by what i heard. Maybe there are fewer than 20, maybe there are 20, and maybe there are more than 20, no one knows for sure unless an EM tells you, you count EVERY single one of them, or keep tract of who owns one or more. Either way it goes, its still a nice item and whoever owns one is very lucky, i lagged so bad that night of the event i couldnt even get a silver one.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That person that showed you theirs... was it over at East Brit bank?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no it wasnt at brit, it was either luna or EM hall. cant remeber which time.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry to ressurect this thread but is this Candelabra still forsale? And if it is, ill bid 125mil please.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guess there weren't those 10+ at the rares fest, eh? :p No worries, I'm open to selling. I just need to reactivate my UO accounts, first, which I intend on doing soon. Sorry for late response.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly im out of gold, and can no longer bid. :(
Good luck bidding Goodmann and Outcry and if any other's join in, good luck to you to. Congrats whoever gets it! :)

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice, honest, easy, smooth trades with both Goodman and Outcry. Cheers! :thumbup:

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks was awesome trade and smooth once again