• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Talisman

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some talismans have charges. But when charges finish is there a way to recharge them?

B

burnttrees

you can recharge talismans with a runed switch these are made useing several skills ,tinker inscription carpentry and mining

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, use a ruined switch. they are craftable. I'm not sure how to make them, but i know they are a pain in the butt. takes like four skills or something.

::edit::

wow beat not once, but twice! lol. thats actually pretty awesome. I love seeing people so willing to help. :D

P

packrat

its a pain to make.. it takes 1 Enchanted Switch, 1 Runed Prism, 1 Jeweled Filigree.
Here is the hard part...
An inscriptionis has to make the switch and runed prism..
Switch-1 Blank Scroll, 1 Spider's Silk, 1 Black Pearl, 1 Switch
runed prism-1 Hollow Prism, 1 Blank Scroll, 1 Spider's Silk, 1 Black Pearl
(hollow prism has to be obtained from a glass blower.)

A tinker has to make the jeweled filigree
2 Ingots, 1 Star Sapphire, 1 Ruby

Once you have all of the ingredients.. a carpenter has to assemble it.

B

BartofCats

Hollow prisim is obtained from a GM Alchemist with Glass blowing ability. It is not obtained anyway else.

Just updating the info above everything else is correct.