• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Taking offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am very interested, but if you aren't selling, why do you want us to make offers? Did I misread it? Let me know. Thanks. If you are selling, I am happy to make an offer for them. :)

Beeble

Journeyman
I Think they mean they are open to selling the items if a good offer comes in, but if only one person is interested and they offer something low then they arent just going to sell to the one person interested if the offer is too low.

Or along those lines, but with better explanation

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I Think they mean they are open to selling the items if a good offer comes in, but if only one person is interested and they offer something low then they arent just going to sell to the one person interested if the offer is too low.

Or along those lines, but with better explanation
Ah, gotcha. Thanks. Perhaps a reserve would help keep us all "on the same page". :)

Carteena GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am very interested, but if you aren't selling, why do you want us to make offers? Did I misread it? Let me know. Thanks. If you are selling, I am happy to make an offer for them. :)
Yes correct if it gets a good offer i might sell or turn the item into a auction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.