• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers Purple Greater Dragon

Z

Zmile

This is on the chessapeake shard but for the right price can be delivered to shard of your choice, Drag is great to hunt with any till usable once it is bonded.. it also still casts i've heard of othere that do not... u can test before you buy..... thanks!!

will post a screenshot with stats if someone can tell me how... i go to insert image and it askes me for a url, i have screenshot on comp dunno how to get to it

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not this purple draggy is it?

How did it become purple? Folks might be concerned it might get reverted to its old colour after death if it was bugged into purpleness, but it might still get a fair price.

You can attach an image straight from your pc - click the little paperclip icon on the top row of the editing window toolbar.

Wenchy

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it the same color as the one seen on wenckins post

it was created by a bug and will lose it color. Sorry but nayone paying for it is not gettign somthing that will last.

:sad3:

J

[JD]

funny how bugs and game changes create grandfathered rares

it was created by a bug and sure it could be fixed, however i doubt it will be fixed any time soon. if they were going to fix it, they would have done it when they fixed medusa. players were complaining their pets got bugged and lost ability to cast. from what i've read, they didnt get fixed either