• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking offers on weapons inside...picture.

M

Mythic

Anyone Offered you anything on the Axe?
Ill Go 6 Mil atm, higher anyone?

R

RichDC

F**k i want that axe!!!

It on the wrong shard...I HATE YOU SUPSOC!!!

If you can consider transfering it ill pretty much pay what you want! :p

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard do you need it on Rich?
I was told I can get anywhere from 70-100m for such a PvM weapon. I'm not sure how accurate that is, as I posted taking offers.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that guardian axe is amazing... :drool:
i do have an axe crafted by you that i bought last year, supsoc (on an atlantic vendor for quite a few million) that i love!!!
you sure do make some damn fine stuffs...

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Nine. I burn through many hammers just to get 1 uber weapon.

R

RichDC

What shard do you need it on Rich?
I was told I can get anywhere from 70-100m for such a PvM weapon. I'm not sure how accurate that is, as I posted taking offers.
Im on GL, If thats the price...i think it might be outta my reach though.

I was thinking 30 but you probs could get alot higher.

R

RichDC

If you dont get any higher offers for that axe let me know, hopefully we can come to some kinda arrangement.

Outta interest what hammers did you use for them?

C

Chaosy

The only problem with the axe is that if it's not 30 ssi, you won't be swinging at 1.5s with 150 stamina. Otherwise it's amazing.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most PvM temps involve at least 160-180 Stam. With today's items, this is very easy. I run with 176 I think (Not logged on) and it swings very fast. I'm not sure the specifics, I just know it owns for PvM.

On a side note, I solo dreadhorn with this. Takes me 12-15 mins once inside. I don't know if this is considered good or not, but every hit I am full life. (Run vamp form)

R

RichDC

Yea im well over 150...been looking for a decent axe to test dreadhorn, that about fits the bill :p

If i cant buy ill have to find a val runic and some blue diamonds i guess and pray!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm willing to craft for you :). With my service, I give you 500k just for allowing me to burn your hammer.

O

Old Man of UO

Any offers on the Kryss? Too bad it has UBWS instead of another mod.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offers on the kryss yet. I will be transfering to Atl within a week.

O

Old Man of UO

I'll offer a mil for the kryss. I know it's not a lot, but that kryss is pretty close to the Soul Seeker in functionality.

T

truss

whats the bid on that diamond mace? wont let me add you to q mine is 375833757

M

Mythic

All your axes are belonging to us! HA sorry, but yeah I got the axe :p, As far as PvM(who the hell said it was a PvM axe anyway. I dont like it doing champ spawns, but its not bad for the boss, just not good on the mobs, to dammed slow, havent done any PvP with it yet but im sure it will sufice :)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The weapons are back on Atl (Except for axe, it sold : - ) Ty)

If anyone is interested let me know.

T

truss

pm me here soc i am interested in that d mace. let me know what you want!