• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Taking offers on this nice bracelet

Abbarosh

Seasoned Veteran
ty guys :)
not good with pricing but

it's 20 skill on a Mage dci comes from Artie's. U get the rest or Mage dread which is its real value u get 40 skill! Useable! The last skill temp dread piece on here sold for 1.5 plat plus this is fully loaded the 1/3 is icing with sdi. So your ring dose not need much on it to fit the temp. Basiclly EP fcr 3 and dci. U could also add another 30 skill on the ring if u had it made. So this brace is a min of 70 useable skill! No question on the plat

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Most you are going to get is 35-55 million...?

I'll start this at 100 million.

Toss me an ICQ to talk about it.

Ignore the posts of people telling you what it's worth or not worth. Jewels are worth as much as people are willing to pay for em to finish their suit... perfect pieces to finish suits are difficult to come by. And in my experience, the people that tell you it's not worth what you are asking are the people that really want the piece but don't want to pay a lot. Not always though. It is also difficult to price these items as each are unique. No two are the same, so there is no standard. I've been told some of my pieces are high, but all of them always sell. If they are selling, it can't be that high. If they don't sell I usually find someone to buy close to what I am asking. It's definitely a nice piece. I've had pieces that sat for weeks on vendors not moving at 50 million, and received 400 million on stratics for the jewel. Other pieces I thought were worth 150 sold for only 70 million.

Last edited:

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
yeah, if you look at mcdonald's comment he says 35-55 then offers a mil? Im telling you that wont sell for no platinum, unless ronald mcdonald sells a franchise store and buys it lol

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Sarak

Check the first post again.... I offered 100 million after quoting u that it would sell maybe 35-55 million

New Bid - 200 million

Abbarosh

Seasoned Veteran
ok guys turning this into an auction ending sunday 14th august 2200 gmt

reserve 1 plat

happy bidding

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ermmmm i dont think its gonna be much of a auction with a 1 plat reserve???....just a feeling in my gut.....good luck though

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Please only bump once every 24 hours. Thanks.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I stand st 150 mill high bid. And I'll go 200 mill as a buy out if u are willing to sell b4 the auction ends. I think your reserve is good but no one seems to want it. It's a hard piece to build around regardless of its value.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
^ I already bid 200 million lol

It is a nice piece, but the price is definitely off. Unique jewels are hard to price, but I have had elite pieces 3x as good as this with like 12 mods that didn't even sell for a billion... only got like 800 mil tops