• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Taking offers on these Uniques and low count items.

FaceToName

Journeyman
1681578729601.png

1- Spirits of Asuka
2- Spirits of Hokuto
3- I Am The Winner Of The Scavenger Hunt 2010 In Formosa 6P
4- Tin Armor Taken From A Tin Soldier (Chest) This item is likely a 1/2 same as the legs with the same name.
5- Face of Deception 4P
6- Real Captain Jonh's Hat (non replica) 3P
7- Piece Of A Mysterious Control Panel
8- Skilled Hatchet Thrower - Second Place
9- Captured Essense Of A Rare Black Dragon
10- A Globe From The Void - It Feels As If Eyes Are Watching You From Within
11- Sword of The Champion
12- A Daemon Scale
13- A Haunted Chest (Hue 26)
14- A Haunted Chest (Hue 85)
15- Contained Essence Of The Time Lord 1 sold for 8P, 1 still available
16- Ticket For A Piece Of Phoenix Armor
17- Blood Roses This item was a 1/2, however it has been confirmed by members of the stratics community and clops himself that the other one was in clops possession when the houses were deleted, meaning this item is currently a unique. 12P

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With my poor wallet, and dust flying out of it I can offer 500m for #3 ;):heart:

FaceToName

Journeyman
Yes when I made the post I thought it was something diferent, I will update the post tomorrow with a new pic with no item 17 Or 18

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Im almost sure it does not, I can test it later
I was under the impression it worked like a regular forge, not a small soul forge. Did you determine which?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was under the impression it worked like a regular forge, not a small soul forge. Did you determine which?
I've sold a few in the past and they didn't work as any type of forge, just looks really cool and makes a sound when double clicked. I could stand corrected though but didn't for the ones I had...