• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Taking offers on these Older Tricorne's

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was bidding 20m on all 3, no idea they had gone up that much in price without the double blessed tag

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To be honest i'm not sure but I asked a friend mine who collects a lot of special older items like this and he said a lot of people collect tricorne's and they are harder to find that he wouldn't take anything less than 20m per if he was me.

ErmacFirebrand

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then maybe instead of wasting ppls time? post an auction and reserve 20 mil per
shes taking offers, which includes the right to deny them. So instead of wasting her time why dont you post worthless comments elsewhere.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm a hat collector!
I've watched these types of items for years (as have many). 2 years ago - 500k-1m per. 1 year ago - 3-5m. Today -7-10m max. Hope that helps! Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk