• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Offers On The Following Rares

Sawney Bean

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
1. A Memorial Lantern Commemorating Those Who Have Passed On
NO SALE

2. Mors Gotha's Scintillus Class Portrait
NO SALE

3. Rubble Fire Pit
NO SALE

4. Cursed Hina Doll (Ohina-Sama)
NO SALE

5. A Mysteriously Pulsing Cocoon
NO SALEt

6. Black/Red Gift Box
SOLD - Longtooths - 125 mil

7. Black/Green Gift Box
SOLD - Longtooths - 125 mil

8. Gold Gift Box
NO SALE

Auction ends this Sunday at 9:00PM EST

Unless the winning bidder has a reputable broker both parties agree to use SupSoc will broker the deal.

Thanks & I hope I got this right this time :grouphug:

Last edited:

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Memorial Lantern Commemorating Those Who Have Passed On

15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe

Mors Gotha's Scintillus Class Portrait

Rubble Fire Pit

Cursed Hina Doll (Ohina-Sama)

A Mysteriously Pulsing Cocoon

Black/Red Gift Box

Black/Green Gift Box

Gold Gift Box

may we get some pic's please? id like to see what the lantern looks like

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can we actually get pics of everything? :)

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe-10m
Rubble Fire Pit-10

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Am I missing something here or am I posting in the wrong forum? 10m each for a Rubble Fire Pit and a 15th Anniv. Robe? This isn't an auction folks. I'm looking for serious offers. Thanks!
You're in the right forum :)
Never hurts to start low and hope for the best though! Worst someone can say is "no thank you" haha

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't see the previous offer on the lantern!

Sawney Bean, how will you handle transactions over 175m? Just want to know before I decide on tossing my coins in. I haven't had the pleasure of doing a transaction over 175m with you yet.

Last edited:

Sawney Bean

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Didn't see the previous offer on the lantern!

Sawney Bean, how will you handle transactions over 175m? Just want to know before I decide on tossing my coins in. I haven't had the pleasure of doing a transaction over 175m with you yet.
Any accepted offer can be brokered by a mutually, respected reputable person of your choice. I'm not picky. I can get a reputable broker if need be as well. I know the lantern will/should go for quite a bit being there were only 5 created in game ;)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe 500m

Black/Red Gift Box 80m

Black/Green Gift Box 80m

Gold Gift Box50m

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any accepted offer can be brokered by a mutually, respected reputable person of your choice. I'm not picky. I can get a reputable broker if need be as well. I know the lantern will/should go for quite a bit being there were only 5 created in game ;)
Thank you for the info! Let's bring the lantern up a bit.

A Memorial Lantern Commemorating Those Who Have Passed On - 450mil

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Memorial Lantern Commemorating Those Who Have Passed On ~ 500 mil

15th Anniversary Commemorative Robe ~ 650 mil

Mors Gotha's Scintillus Class Portrait ~ 50 mil

Cursed Hina Doll (Ohina-Sama) ~ 75 mil

A Mysteriously Pulsing Cocoon ~ 80 mil

Black/Red Gift Box ~ 85 mil

Black/Green Gift Box ~ 85 mil

Gold Gift Box ~ 60 mil

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
hina doll 100m
class portrait 100m
pulsing cocoon 100m

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Black/Red Gift Box ~ 90 mil

Black/Green Gift Box ~ 90 mil

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
There used to be a lantern on Pacific at Luna by the stables named the same exact thing.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ps. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I'm doing this feel free to message me. I'd certainly welcome the tips.
Can you please post the reserves so we know where we are at?
I think you've gotten good offers on those holiday boxes, that's why I am asking.

Sawney Bean

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can you please post the reserves so we know where we are at?
I think you've gotten good offers on those holiday boxes, that's why I am asking.
If an offer is posted that meets a reserve, I will update that item as "reserve met" and give anyone a chance to place another offer.

I agree, the offers to this point on the black boxes are good. Although, what I'm looking to get for them is not met at this point.

Thanks

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If an offer is posted that meets a reserve, I will update that item as "reserve met" and give anyone a chance to place another offer.

I agree, the offers to this point on the black boxes are good. Although, what I'm looking to get for them is not met at this point.

Thanks
I read that, I'm just saying if you post some sort of price range (reserve vs buyout) you'll probably get more offers and make everyone (including yourself) happy. People like to now they aren't wasting their time.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Flutter and I don't want to keep bidding if the reserve is in the billions. One of those things that really irks me is spending time watching a thread and bidding and then for the seller to not sell. Good luck with the sale!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to agree with the last two posts. This doesn't end or get a posted end date or something and I am going to back out. If you have a price you are looking for post it as a buyout, otherwise the perception is greed.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree with the last two posts. This doesn't end or get a posted end date or something and I am going to back out. If you have a price you are looking for post it as a buyout, otherwise the perception is greed.
Same here I need an end date. I have already been waiting 3 months on Athelas's auction to end I can't take another

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see a player that knows nothing about rares asking for bids on items. But it sounds like this person has already a price in mind of what they would like to get
for thier items. Seems like thier just hoping for one of the new collectors to make offers on items and hope they go over board on thier offer. Since you seem to know already what you want why don't you just have a starting price with a buyout and an ending date. Make your starting price the lowest price you would take for the item, and your buy out at what ever you want perhaps 5 times the resreve opening price. Most of the collectors on this forum have certain things there
looking for and a price thier willing to pay.
In a way your turning away potential buyers because of the way this is handled, but thier your items and you can do as you wish. But here's one example I was
thinking of bidding 300 million on the three neon boxes because I collect them. But due to the way this is being done, I'll just wait to buy them cheaper here and there at various auctions like at nabin's. Good Luck!!

Last edited:

Sawney Bean

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I apologize to everyone for my lack of know how when it comes to this. I have these items and just wanted to sell them. I didn't realize how this worked. I'm going to revamp this listing with reserves as well as buy outs. This will be an auction and it will end Sunday night at 9:00 PM Eastern. I'll have this up shortly.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Black/Red Gift Box ~ 125 mil

Black/Green Gift Box ~ 125 mil