• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Offers On Rubble ATL

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not a great collection of rubble but might interest someone.
All of these items are located on Atlantic and buyer is responsible for pickup.

7 Necklace's
3 Small Corner Stone Ruins
1 Debris
9 Scattered Dirt
1 Full Standing Sandstone Wall No Window
2 Corner Stone Ruins
3 Bed Pieces
2 Stone Corner Ruins
3 Switch's? (3 silver items in box with tables)
2 Table Pieces
4 Corner Ruins
4 Green Ferns (Same as Seed ferns)
1 Green Fern (Not seed fern)

G

7 necklaces well doesnt that say something about rarity.

G

<blockquote><hr>

7 necklaces well doesnt that say something about rarity.

[/ QUOTE ]
Usually one person has collected almost all of the item that spawns. So while this guy may have 7 necklaces, there is probably only a couple others on Atlantic with any others.

G

I suppose for items like that. But if the blast falls right I know you can resurrect stuff thats been removed.

I watched in stealth mode.

15 ohii trees spawned to reds.
a dozen coconut trees.

All after the initial wave was removed.

UOGUIDE is a nice site by the way.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dang any more you given away?

[/ QUOTE ]

prolly atleast 5 scattered dirt also

G

<blockquote><hr>

I suppose for items like that. But if the blast falls right I know you can resurrect stuff thats been removed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some people have been claiming this but I watched Light Daemons explode dozens of times and stuff previously in the area never respawned. I think it is either a rumor or perhaps the item fell into one of the holes in the ground and just unlocked the next time.

J

Joobulance

I promise it isn't (wasn't?) a rumor. I personally sat at the tent place, picked up the initial rubble, and I sat there and watched rubble spawn after that.

G

Yes, the items respawned a few times, usually for half an hour or so. That is probably what you saw.

What is just conjecture is that after that initial hour or so the same piece could start spawning anew. Like JC, I never saw that.

For the tent in particular, some pieces were hard to see and thus it could seem as though they were the same pieces when in fact they were new pieces.

I don't believe someone could loose the Yucca tree, for example, and then come back the following day or the day after that and get more, no. Just the initial 30-60min respawn and that's all.

G

There really is nothing rare in this event. We collected necklaces and beds and other items days after their initial spawn on GL. We know because we were part of the group that initially caused the spawn. I have said it before I know personally where 14 fires are on GL, and I can tell you that they are not the only ones that were spawned. They are still with the people that originally scooped them up because they still believe they can get 200 million each for them! Most people can not grasp the simple concept that the 50 million in your pocket is worth more than the belief that your itme is worth 200. There is no one on this side of the servers that can say how many times any single item spawned, and I really doubt that there is anybody on the other side of the servers that can tell you either. My guesstimate is the rarest item to spawn, and I have no idea what it might be, still numbers close to 100 across all of the shards if not more. What is gonna drive the prices is simply the demand.