• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Taking offers on prepatch planesword atl

jawetzel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on prepatch planesword atl
can still be imbued to adjust stats, currently :

Mage Weapon -20
Hit Lightning 10%
Spell Channeling
Defense Chance Increase 11%
faster Casting 1

254/254 dura
the sword of truth.png

icq 363 631 733

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you can. Ive done it recently.
Yeah you really can't... There no way to imbue SC , + Fc 1.... You can imbue SC -FC 1, to SC NO - but not SC + FC 1..

Unfortunately the person who did pre-patch that sword they didn't bring the DCI to 15 but its still decent

jawetzel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
15dci isnt an option

back then mage wep(100) 1fc(140) SC(100) 1light(5) 14dci(102)
could only manage 14dci even without counting the passive 1fc

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's either 1FC, SC -1FC or SC no neg. You cannot imbue a weapon with SC and FC and get SC 1FC. If you Imbue 1FC then SC it becomes SC with no Negative. If you Imbue SC first it becomes SC -1FC and then once you imbue FC it will make it SC no Negative.

This is a cool piece and with the 10 DCI you can hit your cap fairly easily...garb, sash, quiver, slither and 10 on your ring (or two pieces with 5 dci). The options are good with this for a few pretty effective hybrid templates. You got a ball park price?

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ROFL the bokutos with 15dci 1fc sc -20mw 2hpr are only worth 500m why this worth a bil?
Reported your posting for the continuing derailment of this thread.

I was going to say 500m-1b. For starters the Hit Spell is nice. With suits the HPR cap is fairly easy to hit so having a fizzle spell added to your mage weapon can help nicely. I would also suspect that this item is pretty rare because I have not seen any on the forum as of recently (past 6months). If I missed one someone please feel free to correct me. That can only add to the value as well...might become a collectors piece due to it's rarity.

GL with the sale!

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Further to this the last FC1 bok Mage weap sold for 1.5 bil right here in traders hall.

jawetzel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The sword has been moved to Nials Warstein's Silent auction to be sold please make sure to take a look!