• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Taking offers on a 1 out of 4 total EM item

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've had an offer of 250mil by contact from icq who said they would rather not reply unless they have to. i'm going to leave this up over the weekend and go from there. :heart: Briar

ErmacFirebrand

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys. The wife and I got a great offer from an older collector. So we are going to close offers on this now. I know Briar has stated that it would be kept up over the weekend, but the situation has changed. This isn't meant to be a slight against anyone, and we sincerely apologize if toes are stepped on. This was brought about by a mix up of communication between me and Briar and is completely my fault.