• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Taking offers on 8mod PvP ring (all useable mods)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Taking offers on the ring below. I'm on ATL but can xfer to a handful of shards depending where you are. I'm terrible with pricing but I feel like this ring has 8 usable mods for a PvP mage and should be worth a good amount.

Feel free to drop an offer on here or even just a suggestion on price if you dabble in buying/selling jewelry.

Thanks

1646343598551.png

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't have an auction safe so I figured I'd take offers on here before buying an auction safe. I also don't know what the reserve would be given that I'm not great with pricing items to begin with.

Branden

Journeyman
Don’t need a safe to do an auction here set a start price and an end date it a nice ring people will bid

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
don't sell it for less than 400mill. if you got over one plat that would be nice.

high end stuff can sell for a very wide range. this is a high end ring so finding the right buyer can be a difference of hundreds of million.