• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Taking offers on 3 different em items

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on 3 different EM items, Make an offer on 1, 2 or all 3. These are all located on ATL.
My ICQ is - 603720595, feel free to reply on here or in a pm on the page here but icq would be the best way to get ahold of me. :heart: Briar

dbearrings.png
painting1.png
heart.png

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
On the painting, I will take offers until 10am Est. Tomorrow morning(11/14/2016) at the end of that time whoever has the highest offer will get the painting unless buyout is met (350m) :heart: Briar. @Gandalf @Thor VII

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Gandalf hon, I sent you a pm but have not heard from you. you had the highest offer of 250mil on the painting. Just send me a message on icq or reply back to the message on here about pick up arrangements. The other two item's have not reached what I was hoping to get for each of them, but ty for your interest if I do not receive an offer that I can't refuse on them I will just keep them for deco for our auction house. Many thanks, :heart: Briar