• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking offers on 15th Anniversary Robe

manufacturedsoul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking at taking "REAL" offers on my 15th Anniversary Robe, it's on the Atlantic Shard. I'd be willing to accept Gold or an Atlantic based Castle in a decent location. Feel free to ICQ me at 51141711.

manufacturedsoul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting for a "REAL" offer. I'll throw a unopened 15th anniversary Lithograph the one they made the poster from the King's Collection from in on this deal. I'll have to mail it out after payment has been received. I'd prefer to take a castle as it will be a much easier transaction than tons of gold. If you'd like to discuss further it would be easier to ICQ me than post here. 51141711

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Still waiting for a "REAL" offer. I'll throw a unopened 15th anniversary Lithograph the one they made the poster from the King's Collection from in on this deal. I'll have to mail it out after payment has been received. I'd prefer to take a castle as it will be a much easier transaction than tons of gold. If you'd like to discuss further it would be easier to ICQ me than post here. 51141711

Uhm pretty sure those were all real offers. I know I wasn't faking it.

Perhaps setting it up as an auction with an end date and time would help you out. We all seem to perform better with proper guidelines in place.

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think a Real offer requires to be 800m-1.5b i'd bet. (just a guess of the range, not actually offering those amounts)

Interested in what your reserve price is, as I too may bet in here if we have that information.

manufacturedsoul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mr Nice yes it is vendorable. I'd be happy to show you if need be. It would be hard to believe people here don't know what a "REAL" offer is. If i'm willing to take a Castle then a "REAL" offer would be whatever it costs to buy a Castle on ATLANTIC. Which is why I offered to take a castle or the GOLD equivalent/"REAL" offer. Maybe some of you think this Robe isn't worth as much as a castle. You're entitled to your opinions, in my opinion it's worth at least that much if not more. To each their own. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. I'm really not stressing it, I've already got plenty of gold.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I bought robe other week in the low 800m range. Atl castle equals few bil especially on tram. I know cause I just sold mine recently. But u are entitled to sell ur robe at wht u like....Its urs :)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am pretty sure people who post in this forum know what a "real" offer is (sorry I didnt capitalize it). They have traded and sold and purchased them before. In fact Nails Warstein recently had one in his silent auction.
When folks tell you that you cannot get a castle on Atlantic for the robe they aren't making it up. You can check the trade forum to see how much castles sell for. You can search this forum to get an idea of the sale/trade price of the robe. They are not equal, we are very sorry for the misunderstanding.
The high bid was offered so far by LOTR for 600M, it is a decent offer. If you'd like you can put a starting bid and a buyout along with a end date for your auction/sale. This may move things along for you. Bids usually come faster and higher as the end of the sale comes near.

Please understand I am totally aware of believing things are worth more to one person than they are to another. I pay well more than the going rate for some things that I like. I also expect to sell them for more because I think they are nicer. Sadly, that is not always the case.

Please come back and visit often. We love buying and selling and would enjoy your participation! :)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ya I agree with Zoro on that, the robe could probably be traded for almost any keep location in existence, for a castle... you might be able to get a felucca one in a not so desirable location... as the others said, the robe is yours, so it its up to you :)

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to be a lot of these for sale recently. Have they been duped?
Well they are still being given out, like this weekend for the 16th celebration. Like any item, the more that come into existence the less their worth. For all we know it could be a new addition to spring cleaning rewards or something in the future. Clothing is terrible at holding value for the most part.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think more being given out will effect the value much. Like this weekend 1 was given out, and there are already hundreds. the duping tho (yes there are people duping these) ... who knows how many were made. an item like this is a profitable dupe. because its a "newschool" rare item, and a fashion statement. not so much valuable in regards to rarity becuase there are hundreds.

Even if a couple hundred more were created, it would still hold value. similar to how the sphinx has been holding value despite the numbers.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems to be a lot of these for sale recently. Have they been duped?
definatey yes!!! in mass!! and there was planty given out for duping by the dupers!!

lets take the unique 1 of 2 spinx..LOL... hundreds on the market. now...kinda takes the piss!!

but lets be honest..if the rares folks kept away the dupers wpuld have no reason to play!! [end]

one cannot survive without the other....[end of] :next:

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah ill just swop my atl castle for this robe that nobody will notice ever... rightio>>>>

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like your going to be hanging onto this. But I'll offer 700mil just in case.

manufacturedsoul

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the robe myself from the event entered the code to claim it. It's 100% real. The robe spawned in random colors so original color doesn't matter since there is no real original color. I wasn't asking for a top quality castle location. I'm glad you guys think its funny what I'm asking but when yoyo EM items manufactured literally weekly sell for crazy amounts how absurd is a Castle for this robe really? Not very I'd say. If someone wants to buy it it will be 1.2 bil. That seems fair. If not fine by me ill hold into it and try again in a year it will only cost more then so whatever. Matters not to me. Lastly I don't need ANYONE to tell me what my item is worth ill decide that on my own thanks!!

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank you for the insight. I think its fair for every seller to put their price out front and hold to it. It either gets bought or you save it for another time as you stated.

A bit of insight for you.

Castles on Atlantic regularly sell for 3 billion not so great location to 6 billion + on the best plots. Having bought and sold these frequently over the last several years. I think I can provide you some accurate information in regards to them.