• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking matters in my own hands:)

T

TerriHappy

who would have thought that the closing of tso would land me in a different direction in life. Together with my hubby I have been taking those long hours I spent in the game learning how to make my own game. I have worked with graphic design and website design for many years, but never really understood what it took to make a game. This is a new adventure for us, but we are very excited and motivated to get this up and running. Our plan is in motion, tonight we will be meeting with a few friends that are going to become part of the team. We now have 2 designers, 2 programmers, and 1 artist who works with 3d models. We are serious about this project with one investor already, who enjoyed my presentation and general game design. Obviously I would love all my tso friends to be able to try out every aspect of the game as it grows, as our love for the game is why we are doing this. I want to put every minute into the game so we won't be making a forum or website ect, but would be very happy if someone from here wouldn't mind starting a forum for us to be able to keep you updated with our progress. You can write me at [email protected] if you want to help us out with this new adventure.