• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Taking Bids on White Stuffy Bear on Napa.

B

bwitched

Currently Taking offers on a White Stuffy Bear on Napa Valley, Buyer would have to come and pick up and I would like to set a starting bid of 25mil on this Item would really like to end up with a selling bid of 40mil+ so with that said will set a buyout of 55mil. I send my apologies to Shalanria who posted a bid on my last posting for this item was a fault my behalf. Anyone interested in placing a bid please post here or message me. Hope to here from some of ya and thanks to all that have already show interest.

P

PoCove

I will start at 27 mil .. I have a few bids on other stuffys ...

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll bid 30 mill

Do you have an end date to the auction?

B

bwitched

Bidding will end on Wednesday the 25 of June at 8am est same time as server downtime for LA. At that time item will be set aside to highest bidder. Thanks to all that have bid so far or have showen interest.

B

bwitched

Only 24 hours left to bid on this item. Current leader is Pocove with a bid of 33mil.