• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Taking Bids on Blessed Ethereal Cloak

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking Bids on Blessed Ethereal Cloak. Bidding will end Friday Oct. 9 at 8pm CT. The last bid by that time will be the winning bid.

Z

Zelda of Zed

how long are you going to be taking bids... i mean this could go on for days lol

just asking....

Zelda...

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sorry! Bidding will end Friday Oct. 9 at 8pm CT. The last bid by that time will be the winning bid.

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheever of Chessy now has high bid at 9 mil.

Bidding will end Friday Oct. 9 (tomorrow) at 8pm CT. The last bid by that time will be the winning bid.

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High bid is Zelda of Zed with 9.1 mil.

Bidding will end Friday Oct. 9 (today) at 8pm CT. The last bid by that time will be the winning bid.

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time is up and Zelda of Zed has won with the high bid of 12.1 million! Congratulations!

Z

Zelda of Zed

how about that girl... lol... and i am stoked.. i wanted one of these for a long time...

Z...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*cough* Shoulda said something. Woulda just given ya one. :p

Z

Zelda of Zed

throws hands in air.. now ya tell me ... lol

i dont care... i am still happy I got one.. and the dj and auction player have been sharing it...

Zelda...