• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tactics stuck at 25.1

G

I'm training in Jhelom with an NPC. My swords is going up pretty fast, but tactics is at 25.1 which is the amount I paid for training. Am I doing something wrong?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go to haven and do the tactics quest...

you cant gain off npc fighters untill you hit 50.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normally you can't gain weapon/tactics skills unless you are fighting something around the same level as your skills. For example, you may try fighting goats, cows, llamas, etc to see if your tactics will raise. There used to also be a bug that skills would get stuck around 25 and not raise at all. I don't know if that bug was ever fixed, but the solution was to put on jewelery to raise your skill, and then fight. Usually your skill would start to raise after that. But 25 is a little low. Why not buy up more skill and see what happens? I hope this helps.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd either try the New Haven quest, or look for someone that can train it up a little higher than 25 (should be able to find 27-29, at least?).

I've always heard about tactics getting "stuck" in certain ranges, so if that's the case, either of those should be able to help you out.