• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] tactics mage template

H

hukor

I have been contemplating a template like this for some time. I need somehelp with what kind of mods I should concentrate on for my suit.
120 mage
120 eval
120 med
120 tactics
120 anat the extra 20 is for dmg
120 left for weapon skill parry if I want to use mage weapons or something fun like alchemy or poison bushido .... heck even necro ss if I want to mess with med and anat points.

any bad points you can see?

H

hukor

what kind of mods would I need on my suit? I don't know stamina formula. to make it worth it I would have to invest in a minimum dex base. 70 good enough for bows?..............
the other route I was thinking was armor ignore with a kryss or katana. that way I could stack str and int

G

Gelf

i believe u need real weap skill to use specials(no mage weap), 80+ dex for 100% effective parry. u will also need to use several stamina regen slots without focus. u may want to ask in the warrior section as they would likely know alot more on what u would need combat wise.