• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Tabula Rasa - Poison is Queen

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clean slate...death & rebirth are two sides of the same coin; like adoration & hate are to love...rose...thorn...amazon outcasts....fantasies made flesh....dark to light - LUNA.

Clodia shook her head to attempt to clear it. She took a deep cleansing breath before preparing her petition to the Empress of Tokuno. Her mind groped for a spiritual phrase to calm her & it came. Honor the Chaos of Change; it brings opportunity to enforce Order.

Clodia's mother, Clio, drummed her uncouth calloused fingers on the wooden bench with impatience. They made eye contact & Clodia began to write.

*BeeWax Sealed scrolls addressed to the Empress of Tokuno bearing the Mark of the Sphinx are left throughout Zento*

Esteemed & Exalted Empress,

I will pay any fine if your grace has found these petitions, that my tribe posted in your beautiful city, to be offensive. My sisters & our men seek solace on your land. Britannians are idiots. They burn their own homes to get their leaders' attention. Disgusting & not honorable.

Therefore, the Amazons would like to build upon your lands, which are close to our friends & allies residing in Zento - NEW2 GuestHouse & WorkShop, Marisol McKay, Molly Fyde's Emporium,... We are seeking a formal request due to our publicly political image as Amazons in Exile from our people south of BlackThorn's Ruins in the lands that most call Ilshenar. In addition to that notoriety, my tribe trades in BlackRock which is illegal in Britannia. That never bothered us before but now that we are entering human civilization we find that we can safely sell things on Vendors. The third ill-implication that we bear is our spiritual Order of the Thorn. We will always defend Empathy Abbey in Yew above all other loyalties. Amazons owe The Keeper of the Flame, Anne, a great deal for guiding us in my family's darkest hour.

All of these requests are heavy to consider. If we do not hear from you then I will assume that you have chosen to look the other way concerning this matter ("wink it" is a Roman expression); and I/We will proceed to build our Temple & sell our wares.

I appreciate your time & consideration.

Lady Clodia, Amazon Regent Priestess

[Thank you Dionysus, Luka, GiGGles, Borg, Pyrhhus, Tyrant, Righty, Smurphy, Tina, Event Horizon, Annalise, Mari, Freja, Raja, and the many others that I can not remember. For the pet res's, the non-looting & res after killing me, for the Hub Teleporters, and the companionship *smiles with gratitude* See y'all in Sosaria!]

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Ker chink, ker chink, ker chink..." the beat of the Gargoyle PickAxe, gifted by the Leaders of NEW2, provided a rhythmic meditation to Clio the Amazon Serf. Her thoughts began to drift. cleansing the mind & body, clean singing...Clio cackled as she remember naughty lyrics that the sphinx had added to human children's songs. Is that water?! Clio's eyes bugged out with excitement.

The sphinx perched in the Tokuno Cherry Tree peering at the Crystalline BlackRock that Clio delicately placed into her BackPack with glee. The Amazon Serf had made a great discovery for the Spiritual Order of Thorn, Clio's daughter & sisters have found their sacred site; now construction on HearthFire's LightHouse & Amazon Outpost near Zento can begin. Dionysus, God of Wine, Revelry, and Theatre is a very generous patron to the Amazons & the sphinx knew that he would not disappoint his coven of ladies this time either.

Crystalline Well-Water, BeeWax, Honey, Rose & Orange Petals, Compost,....all of the sacred gifts are being given to us here too! Clio packed up her mining supplies & prepared to report to her scion. They must build now & ask for forgiveness rather than wait for permission from the unseen Tokuno Empress. The lands east of Zento are barren, perfect for Amazon Occupation. A LightHouse for a trade Harbor will be perfect. Beware Britannians, you are ripe for a hostile take-over. I wonder if the late British's memory is enough to rouse the Order of the Silver Serpent to defend his dead city. We will provide assistance to Minax by softening the Britannian defenses for her final strike. Only in this world, this Sosaria, did Cantabrigian British NOT subdue or separate her. All other Shards are pampered & their residents plump with entitlement & whinning. Clio grinned. Time to make the Amazon HomeComing official.

[The Amazons are planning to host an Archery Contest to honor Artemis & Apollo, & to celebrate the homecoming of those wild women of Siege! *chuckles* More details will follow after I get the plot finished & the rules are ironed out. Stay tuned!]

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Artemis...artemis.....*pling* Luka did not have time for this ..*pling*.. nonsense. Not that she didn't like a good hunt ...*pling*. But she was on the verge of discovery, she knew it. The Voice ..*pling* .. whispered steadily, with silk and promise. But she had to honor her ...*pling*...hostess. Luka would simply win this Contest quick ..*pling*...and get back to her work.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st Blood: Phase One - Foundations

Clodia paused after placing the last stone into its position between its quarry-mates, cushioned with mortar. The rhythmic Amazon Axiom began bubbling into her consciousness: ...the darkness defines the light; twin blades of the same sword - a balance of opposites...The "ker-chink" of Clio's Gargoyle PickAxe & the "ping" of Luka's tool-crafting brought Clodia out of her daydream. She shook her head & looked around the new-found BlackRock Vein in Lone Mount east of Zento.

The entire Tribe made an appearance to contribute & do their part in the building process. Clio, her mother & one of the Leaders of NEW2, mined ore; Skallagrim, the lupine ward, easily moved the boulders & ore that his amazon serf placed on the ground for him; GiGGles, the spunky scrapper who remained detached from the pain she inflicted through murder & remained happy due to self-assurance. GiGGles floated through the construction site lending a hand where she saw need. Soon the sphinx would join them & summon the Temple Staff to Zento.

Clodia hoped that this LightHouse & Public Bath would please the Amazon Patron God, Dionysus. Most importantly she hoped that the God of Revelry's chosen paramour & consort, Luka, was happy - she was hard for Clodia to read. Luka spoke litte with words, her love was shown through her dedicated actions.

The steady construction-chant of "ker-chink"/"ping" lulled Clodia into her first memory of Luka & Dionysus.

*a memory*

Shunned, dismissed, ridiculed & mocked - to Clodia's face & behind her back...Exile, her former tribe gleefully ostracized the Amazons. The Courtly Game of Houses, death of friendships & lives lost in The Bane Wars. Balance of opposites. Great pain... The Amazon Regent Priestess & Paladin knelt on the bench at Empath Abbey in Yew's Monastery & Winery, praying for a relief from self-imposed suffering while her fortified identity crumbled. The pitter-pat of her tears upon stone heralded her answer. Twin forms of thy role in the play...seek thy similar Dark Sister. Clodia shook her head slightly to understand the Godess-Voice within her. She squinted her eyes in concentration & decided to desist her prayer to Nemesis & Nike.

Anne, the Silent Keeper of the Flame, addressed a young nobleman. "Thou art giving me a book?!" The Monastery's Mistress dropped the Deep Blue Book on the floor & the nobleman shuffled out of the room. Clodia picked up the vaguely familiar tome as Anne gave her acolyte instruction. "Go to Magincia, the Isle of Exile for your Master, The Bane of Lies. You will bond with a sister, in all but flesh & divine path. You will know her like-heart by her God, Plot, and Deeds. Confused, Clodia raced to the Teleporter Hub.

Near the Seal of the Britannians & Meer holding her master, Clodia spied a Grove Camp, dangerously close to the Arcane Barrier-Symbol. Then she spotted a Brittanian setting fire to a neighbor's vendor stall, claiming that nobles are making him ungrateful, lazy, and stupid. Clodia allowed an eager bolt to quench its thirst in the heart of the man who chose to poop where he sleeps & bite the hands that feed him. She was startled by feminine laughter, noticing that another bolt was protruding from his brain, now poring out the back of the new hole in the head. She turned & witnessed the second slayer, Luka - Dionysus grinned behind his mortal pet. Clodia shivered as the realization washed over & though her cells. We are home & exiles no longer.

[OOC - I hope that my GuildMates did not mind the artistic license that I took with their toons, *grins sheepishly*.

Sunday, tomorrow, the Amazons will host tours of the Amazon Plots & we will be in Doom too!
AID: Amazon Invasion of Doom - Malas | Stratics Forums ]

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phase 2: HomeComing - Broken but not Doomed

Clodia cradled her mother's body with an all too familiar touch; the swamp dragon gently strode to the Gypsies SafeHouse Camp outside of Compassion Shrine; now Britannian MoonGate. Why did she go to Doom again? I thought that she had told me that Mish o sha was a great healer. Clodio exhaled the anger & dismounted as her steed slowed to a halt. Gingerly shuffling Clio's weight in her arms she marched through the "Mint"; her agent had already propped open the trap door under the heavy oaken single bed - Clodio & Clio descended to the basement-cavern to heal.

*after 8 days of recovery, Clio tends to her orders in Minoc with the Mining Master & Luna - City of Light*

New fella but witha dragon. *pats her constantly res'd fire beetle with compassion* I would love to enslave that one for a bit. *waits for eye contact with Cypher* And.....BINGO! [Welcome back home returning Cypher's Player *winks*] - a fierce storm approaches -
Jyslin! More Amazons are coming. We are ready.

[Apologies for my absence but I have a "bobo" on my back because I am not a youngin no more! lol *shrugs* Lesson learned. Jyslin is a migrant & future amazon after NEW2 Graduation & Mish o sha's ManHood Ceremony & Graduation will be coming up so give them a shout out if ya see'm runnin around, hehe. Oh & welcome Isuel too < new to Siege - I think, lol. Welcome home, Jyslin! Thank you for the faith! lol You will love it; like I do.]

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holden-
We are still here, hehe. A few more cross-sharders are still in NEW2 learning the ropes. I do not require surgery but between the physical rehab and recuperation, I have not had much energy or time. The other TribeMates are training up in obscurity. *winks*

Cheapsuit-
No. I am not related to Queen Zen though I have followed her posts for years. I take that as a high compliment. Thanks!

There may come a day when you will wish for us to leave, hahaha. J/K

Last edited:

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sibling Rivalry & Penance

Lady Claudia Drusilla, Greco-Roman Egyptian Scion of Cleopatra the Great & Triumvir of Eastern Roman, Marcus Antonius; cradled her perfectly beautiful twins. The birth had been easy, almost pleasant....no....it was pleasurable.

Coldia Isidora shook her head dismissing the identity than she had murdered. These are the Pure Lands of all other Shards that I have traveled to. Perfect for us to break away from my sister's tyranny of subjugated, subdued Once-Amazons; their spirits broken from my sister's "regal" proclamations so that all must demonstrate their adoration despite the degrading bowing & forced-flattery that my sister demanded as Chieftess. That system needed to be returned to the Purity of Freedom, & so we are officially Renegade among our birth-tribe - let it be so.

Jyslin, Skallagrim the Lupine Breeding-Drone of Regal Britannian Lineage, my ancestral body slave sphinx shaman: they would all follow me once I secured an OutPost. Meeting Luka, serving an amazon death goddess & Dionysus, my grandfather's divine ancestral Gentrae along with Venus the Maternal Genetrix; Luka is alive!

My birth-tribe's highest priestess had performed the death curse ceremony, Luka told the new Chieftess that
she herself will soon be dead & will follow my fate. We did not weep & left our birth-tribe forever & possibly Ishenar [Britannian Label not native ]. Luka, being an ancient crone & high priestess through my guidance, my mother's rule, my granddam's reign, & she was my great-grandam's first ward. She wanted to die alone, as she entered the this world. We then wept & held one another. I thought that I had lost Luka until finding her by her laughter with Dionysus gloriously standing behind her, I could sense the Amazon Guardian (Minax) with in his own divine body. They both knew that I was pregnant. And they both understood that my sister would kill any threat to her "throne", including my babies.

The Inner Child Voice of sister-sun & brother-moon whispered to Clodia Isidora: we decree that three shall be one for you, and two baby blues shall bleed crimson red & moonbeam white with alpha-male delight - one with obey & the other will stay. Prepare the way. One amazon BoyChild to Dionysus & one to the Pirates. Gather thy will & courage & leap before your former Chieftess comes to reap away her threats - family.

Now I know that we found a safe haven for our hearth. I will summon Jyslin & the others will follow when they can.

[Deepest apologies for my sister's outburst this morning Tanager & others for airing my dirty laundry in Gen Chat. I put her on straight to voice mail on my cell & changed passwords & access to other communication devices & I forgot her UO Accont Password lol My mistake. I called the police on her domestic disturbance & my loving "sister" hit me hard enough to hurt my back, which is still healing. I apologize because I come to Sosaria to have fun & fantasize that I can tame Unicorns & slay Dragons with expert Archery, lol. I come to Sosaria to dream & leave the Common World behind. Again, apologies for bringing my nasty non-rp [*winks*] drama into our beautiful community. I hope that she does not return but i have 14 free days before her new account can enter Siege lmao. <Was that mean? *shrugs* Thanks for the OOC Rant *smiles @ Amazon Friends & Allies.]

LCI - RARP

Last edited: