• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tabletop RPGs List

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just passing along a link to a list of popular tabletop roleplaying games that PBS compiled recently. Have never heard of most of them, but quite a few look like they could be fun. 10 games to help you escape stay-at-home boredom
You can play all of these online with Tabletop Simulator. I haven't played any of these except D&D. Werewolf looks like Town of Salem. Town of Salem is a super fun cheap game. You can play it for free through a web browser too. Stratego is my personal favorite board game, but they remade it and it seems to have less pieces these days. The old school one was super fun. Also Hero Quest, but you can't get that anymore. Games Workshop has a new version of Hero Quest it calls Warhammer Quest, but I don't even think they are selling it anymore. I do love me some Age of Sigmar though. Not really a board game, but it is table top. It's super expensive for a hobby though.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can play all of these online with Tabletop Simulator. I haven't played any of these except D&D. Werewolf looks like Town of Salem. Town of Salem is a super fun cheap game. You can play it for free through a web browser too. Stratego is my personal favorite board game, but they remade it and it seems to have less pieces these days. The old school one was super fun. Also Hero Quest, but you can't get that anymore. Games Workshop has a new version of Hero Quest it calls Warhammer Quest, but I don't even think they are selling it anymore. I do love me some Age of Sigmar though. Not really a board game, but it is table top. It's super expensive for a hobby though.

After AD&D 3.5 Edition I just couldn't play it anymore. Hard to find groups playing older versions around here as well. Other tabletop RPG's I'd recommend are Rifts, and the Star Wars RPG.