• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Table showing new armor properties?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I read lmc, but I am uncertain as to which pieces give how much, and did we get numbers on reduced stamina loss, or just a good , better, best?

Also, did they give any love to scale at all?

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
INHERIT LMC
------------------

Non medable armor provides lower mana cost (with the exception of woodland armor). Each piece of armor up to five pieces will provide a percentage which is not subject to the lower mana cost cap of 40. The armor pieces which provide the most lower mana cost will take priority.

1. Platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor provides 1% of lower mana cost per piece.
  2. Studded leather, hide armor, stone armor and bone armor provides 3% of lower mana cost per piece.

About the stamina loss, i think nobody knows that other than GMs, we just know that plate > woodland > studded > cloth

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is all the info I have seen at this time
These are the base properties inherent to all pieces of armor. These values will always be the same, unless the armor piece is of exceptional quality*.

Player’s stamina loss is based on the type of armor as well as the amount of armor that is equipped. Each piece of armor up to five pieces will reduce the amount of stamina lost when taking damage. The armor pieces which provide the most stamina loss reduction will take priority.

• Cloth armor, leather armor, and jewelry will give a minimal bonus to stamina loss reduction.
  • Blacksmith armor (platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor) will provide a heavy bonus to stamina loss reduction.
  • Studded leather armor, stone armor, bone armor, woodland armor, and hide armor will provide a light bonus to stamina loss reduction.
Non medable armor provides lower mana cost (with the exception of woodland armor). Each piece of armor up to five pieces will provide a percentage which is not subject to the lower mana cost cap of 40. The armor pieces which provide the most lower mana cost will take priority.

1. Platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor provides 1% of lower mana cost per piece.
  2. Studded leather, hide armor, stone armor and bone armor provides 3% of lower mana cost per piece.