• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] T-hunter problems

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a t-hunter char far from many years. It was quite easy to find treasures. Now i've tryed to play with her but it's hard to find a treasure. Not hard, VERY hard, I am not be able to find any treasure :(
I use the old UoAutoMap that i found good but it is impossible to find any treasure with the new t-maps. Someone can help me? I've tryrd also with Uo Cartography but it's the same. No treasures
Tia :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a t-hunter char far from many years. It was quite easy to find treasures. Now i've tryed to play with her but it's hard to find a treasure. Not hard, VERY hard, I am not be able to find any treasure :(
I use the old UoAutoMap that i found good but it is impossible to find any treasure with the new t-maps. Someone can help me? I've tryrd also with Uo Cartography but it's the same. No treasures
Tia :)
Are you using the Classic Client or the Enhanced Client ?

With the Enhanced Client it is a lot easier to find the location since the Maps are much more precise as compared to the Classic Client....

Treasure Maps – Ultima Online

Another help can come from the Davie's Locker Veteran Reward. See this Post for more info Finding the Treasure on Maps

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, thanks. I use the CC client and with the Davie's Locker it's quite simple. Thanks :)