• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sytgian Abyss forum

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I spell "stygian" correctly?

Anyway....So, Stratics, we now know, about as definitively as we can, that this expansion is on and moving, if relatively slowly. (And thank God on that, really....Who needs another rushed and bugged product?)

My suggestion: Put the Stygian Abyss forum back up.

Just a suggestion of course. And if it's there already and I'm somehow missing it, I apologize.

-Galen's player

T

T_Amon_from_work

I raised it up to the powers that be, Galen. Dunno how much of the old SA stuff made it through the crash, but let's see what happens.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I raised it up to the powers that be, Galen. Dunno how much of the old SA stuff made it through the crash, but let's see what happens.
Thank you.

For my part, given that the old SA design seems to have been substantially changed, I'd argue that the old material isn't terribly important anymore.

What I argue is important, however, is having a dedicated forum for SA.

-Galen's player