• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Swordsmanship Masteries

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco

is there a bug with the masteries book that unchecked masteries after deal or relog?

not sure if this is something u can fix or if its a game problem

Anyway. I log in and I have to unblock mastery and click again to activate it, and if I die and Rez, it is bugged again and I cannot reactivate it?

Any ideas

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco

is there a bug with the masteries book that unchecked masteries after deal or relog?

not sure if this is something u can fix or if its a game problem

Anyway. I log in and I have to unblock mastery and click again to activate it, and if I die and Rez, it is bugged again and I cannot reactivate it?

Any ideas
I can't replicate the issue, are you getting any error?
The mastery selection is not saved and it obtains it from your book, it can only fail if there is an error or the properties of the book are not working...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will try later. Show u some screen shots maybe.
It’s like swapping one mastery for another. So it is greyed out and when u die in quick succession u can’t select it again

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try later. Show u some screen shots maybe.
It’s like swapping one mastery for another. So it is greyed out and when u die in quick succession u can’t select it again
to check the Error Logs (RIGHT-CLICK the EC Playsound icon in the system tray and select Errors Log Viewer), if there are any errors copy them all or save them on a file and post it :)