• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Sweet spot

Grenier

Adventurer
When using the barding calculator in choosing what to provoke, what is the sweet spot for gains in the % chance to provoke? Is it 50%? I'm sure that goes for disco. As well right? THANKS

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Assuming your Music skill is 100% (so you don't fail the first check), 50% is considered ideal I aim a wee bit higher though, maybe 60-65% because you don't gain if you don't succeed, so I like a better than even chance.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Different skill : Taming. I get gains at about 50-60% also there. Taming is a beast to gain below 90..:spider:

Giles

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've used that globe you can get from quest that tells you when you are getting optimal gains in any skill