• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sutek's Quest - How to get item?

• Thread starter SororityGirl1913
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

SororityGirl1913

I finally found Sutek today. Of course he had wandered up to the Slasher of Veils, so it was a fun time for all.

But when I tried to complete the quest I couldn't do it. I have GM tinkering but no clue what so ever about how to make a "completed clockwork assembly." I tried using a regular one - no luck. I even made a golem and that didn't work.

Can someone please tell me what exactly I have to do to fulfill Sutek's quest?

Thanks!

T

tuatha

I finally found Sutek today. Of course he had wandered up to the Slasher of Veils, so it was a fun time for all.

But when I tried to complete the quest I couldn't do it. I have GM tinkering but no clue what so ever about how to make a "completed clockwork assembly." I tried using a regular one - no luck. I even made a golem and that didn't work.

Can someone please tell me what exactly I have to do to fulfill Sutek's quest?

Thanks!
I just completed the quest so here you go....
upon accepting the guest you get in your pack a dark clock work assymbly. wander around suteks place taking not of whats there. thorns and bones are out side on the south wall of his place, ingots are inside gold out by forge ....

when your ready... dbl click clockwork and it will tell you what you need all you need to do is run and dbl clik the item you have to be fast, but it does work... dark rock are out side as is brown rock and barrle hoops. items it wants are random but seem to be from same list. if you fail resign the quest and get it again... took me 12 tries at least

good luck

H

HippieMagic

I just completed the quest so here you go....
upon accepting the guest you get in your pack a dark clock work assymbly. wander around suteks place taking not of whats there. thorns and bones are out side on the south wall of his place, ingots are inside gold out by forge ....

when your ready... dbl click clockwork and it will tell you what you need all you need to do is run and dbl clik the item you have to be fast, but it does work... dark rock are out side as is brown rock and barrle hoops. items it wants are random but seem to be from same list. if you fail resign the quest and get it again... took me 12 tries at least

good luck
Once you get the hang of it you can repeat it as many times as you want. He gives you a manual you dont need tinkering. In the end you get a completed clockwork assembly that you need to turn in like a quest item. It takes a few till you get the hang of it then it is easy. It took forever til I figured out where everything was then I was able to succeed 5 times in a row.

S

SororityGirl1913

Thank you so much!

I never got a clockwork assembly in my pack the first time. I think it was probably because he was so far away from his workshop.

I just did the quest and got the manual, so thanks again!!

S

SororityGirl1913

And now I can't seem to figure out how to start making them.

I double clicked the manual and it told me that I have learned what was in it.

But when I tried using tinkers tools I couldn't find any option to make them. Am I using the wrong kind of tools?

Thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In tinker menu they are listed under the Assemblies menu.

S

Salya Sin

Shouldn't one of the Developers be notified that he is wandering from his workshop?

The slasher of the veils is a bit of a ways from where he is supposed to be. And here I thought him wandering into the clan area was messy. LOL

S

SororityGirl1913

Oh, they defintely need to fix that. The only reason I even found him was because I was running from the slasher!

Thanks for the info, Frarc! I found the item : )

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone post a pic of what you get and an explanation of what it does? Please?!

H

house4saleUO

I cain't post a pic. But i can tell you what it does. The reward is a book.
The book is the same as the Stone crafters book or Glass blowing book for crafters. Looks exactly the same. And once you read it(double click it) with your tinkerer it allows you to craft the new clockwork assembly creatures. Just like the golems.
Can someone post a pic of what you get and an explanation of what it does? Please?!