• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SUTEK the mage wanted for questioning. Your Assistance Needed!

J

jack_kerouac

Hail Fine Citizens of Britainia and the Discovered Lands!
It has come to my attention that a Mage named Sutek maybe missing. This mage is associated with Kronos, the architect of our current predicament in Moonglow. I have spoken with the Captain at the military outpost in Moonglow and a Mage there as well. I am currently seeking the location of SUTEK the mage. If you have any information concerning this mage please post here with date/time of sighting and location. Thank you for your time and effort in this matter during such grave times.

Sincerely
Jack
JuH
Currently A Resident of Moonglo Manor
Chesapeake

G

I posted some ideas I had on another thread. A Sutek Thread I'm from Chessy myself and I have yet to see Sutek. Someone I did meet at the event said they thought they saw the name but can't remember where. The only reason they remembered at all is because they thought the name was different and not a normal UO name.

G

I saw that too, so thought maybe Terfin was what is now central Ish. Took a trip there with a guild member and a friend only to find nothing in the town and later I inspected Blackthorn's castle as a ghost only to find nothing. Also tried checking runes for all islands I have that are south of moonglow only to find nothing.

Maybe nothing will happen until the next publish but if that is the case what is bothering me is how someone could have sworn they saw him already.

C

Coranthe

Connor,

I posted the dialogue from day 2 of the event in which Sutek spoke with Dexter. He was indeed there. The dialogue is in a thread on UHall.

G

Thanks Coranthe; yeah I was there for a replay of that on the 3rd morning. Of course I just saw the end part and them recalling away. But when the person told me they saw Sutek we were standing right there at the rift where we were questioning Numan. So that's why I assumed they were referring to some other place they saw him. But I didn't know the whole conversation that occured, ahh some questions are answered but many more arise.