• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Survival tips

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok sooner or later someone is going to want to kill me. my current plan is of course run like hell. not that i am opposed to fighting back but as a Bard/mage i don't think my chances would be good !
I do carry great heal/cure pots to help but really have no clue ......

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over time you will learn the opposing players templates. Research ways to defeat them. Make a macro for protection. Greater cure/heal pots. Mana vamp dexxers so they can't cast specials. Know the area you're fighting in. Zora has tried to raid me multiple times in the twisted wield. Use the natural spawn to your defense. If you're in blighted Grove, use the crazy spawn to your defense.

You could always throw hide/stealth on your temp but that gimps the pvm possibilities.

Keep a level head. Done freak out and just play defensively.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No tips for survival from me, but very curious as to your experience with Bard/Mage and what skills you are running. PM me if you don't want to divulge infos to the public :)
Just straight bard
120 music
120 peace
120 provo
120 disco
110 magery
the rest split between resisting and med
its really the perfect build for siege i Seige bless my flute i can start day naked and having workable suit quickly