• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Supporting the Economy on Bale at a time, banned for game mechanics. OMGHGHGHGHG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Buying bales of Hay is using game mechanics because it blocks a players recall spot? OMFHFHFHF. USING Game Mechanics to buy hale?? AMFHFHFHFHF

BUT, having a horse on someones spot is okay?? Yes, I was visited in game by a GM. Booted, I relogged. Was told, Have a great day. LEGAL.
HUMMM, BUT, If they didnt want player to support the local economy, and buy stuff that is locally available from farmers. Its Illegal?

Total BS, In my not so humble opinion.

Point?? Why is a horse okay, and an ingame purchase from a FARMER not okay???

BUT, it was a member of a LONG established Guild, and personnal relationships!!

Will say more later when the GM's make up there minds what is legal and what is not!!

Attachments

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No the issue of returning is hummmm?? Sad part, lost lots of stuff preparing to return. SMMFH so fast it has unscrewed!!!!

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Difficult to understand exactly what happened here. Disorganized sentences and such. You could just explain what happened in a single post.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Difficult to understand exactly what happened here. Disorganized sentences and such. You could just explain what happened in a single post.
They were blocking recall spots with Hay. A GM told them that was not good.

Then he put a horse on the recall spot and a GM said that was ok.

It's called LS rambling tounge you should read our Gen chat. But you wont be able to read the OPs chat unless you are in Help chat. :)

A horse is a horse, but a NPC purchased item is using game mechanics? OMFHHGHG
A Horse is a Horse Of Course.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Riddle me this!! It is NOT ""game mechanics"" to run up vendors for "bottles"?? etc etc.

What was the original usage of hay bales on FEL?? You know it.

If you dont want them on FARMERS in TRAM, REMOVE them from NPC's.

Is it a players fault if the NPC will sell you to much stuff?? So you cant move?? What do you do?? You drop them when you can move, one square at a time.!!

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How often does one get a GM to appear when your talking with the toon that reported you? OMGHGHG. ONLY, if and ONLY if you have that rapport. Its a well known fact about the FAVORITISM that the GM's have for certain GUILDS and Players.

Remember the "IDOC" house that was given back to a player?? After that player FAILED at the 90 day game?? YES we do!!!! And player returned with a lame excuse and sat outside house complaining?? OH, and the GM's got off thier arse's after pulling thieir heads out of their "Fourth Point of Contact"!!!!

Oh, side note, that was ME that started that thread.

Does it take someone to use available resources SOLD on NPC's, supporting the ecomony one bale at a time, to draw more attention to the SCRIPTERS!!

Ask those on LS it they did not get more EGGS today?? Ask them if the notorious SCRIPTERs ran thier scripts?

OH VERY big side note here. One of the involved persons talked to me and complained they were on a SLOW connection!! They were told NOT to use crtl shift, and just run around said building and LOOK. 99.0 percent are VISIBLE to the naked eye.

A slow connection?? WTF..

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are you having a stroke? Do we need to call someone?
Heart Attack?? Stroke?? OMG no. This actually lowered it. Voicing openly what the GM's need to address.

ISSUE"" """"ATTENDED SCRIPTERS"""" with a person running multi screens (legally) watching the SCRIPTERS do their scripts. "" the infamous, we will review that account"" is a waste of the GM's time to even send out. BECAUSE, the account is NOT reviewed. OHHHH And if it were actually reviewed, timed, and evaluated over 15 or 20 minutes of thier "LOGS" it would SLAP them like a ton of BRICKS what was going on.

More to Come.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And NADA ZERO ZILCH explanation. WTF GM's? Are we that "stupid" that we get NADA ZERO ZILCH explanation?

OMG Its the infamous head up "fourth point of contact" thingy.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Back to using BONDED packies. Will just make sure i OFF shard eggs so the spawn doesnt stop.

Three ways to stop SCRIPTERs

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still awaiting answer on bales. I will proceed from here as it this is LEGAL, since my account was UN TERMINATED for using game mechanics.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Who are you talking to?
GMs and the dev team do not post here.

What would you like them to say if they did?
Broadsword doesn’t discuss actioning accounts publicly.

Why are you clearly spending more time trying to thwart others rather than just play the game?
It’s not your job to police the game.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have nothing but time. And a SINCERE hatred of SCRIPTERS. It relaxes me to help REAL toons get stuff. Thanks.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Cool, but it’s coming off unhinged. You’re certainly not the only incessant, rambling poster who plays this game. But today you’re certainly acting like the craziest. Which for our game is saying something.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How can you post with a terminated account??

Your wild foolish craziness distracts from the real issues and strengthens thier argument that it's finge loons..
Wow you read my mind when I read your rants.

Their EJ account was terminated, just like I warned him in his first post about putting down hay.

Obviously they used a paid account to post. Or borrowed some ones account that does not post. :devil:

I'm surprised @drcossack has not replied to his old friend.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How can you post with a terminated account??

Your wild foolish craziness distracts from the real issues and strengthens thier argument that it's finge loons..
With a terminated account, you can still log in and will be in PRISON.

Did the [email protected] BS that was in the GM Message I could read while in PRISON. Ticket was issued by UO/Broadsword, answered the questions and acct info, and Account reactivated. And still NO answer on bales being legal or illegal.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
With a terminated account, you can still log in and will be in PRISON.

Did the [email protected] BS that was in the GM Message I could read while in PRISON. Ticket was issued by UO/Broadsword, answered the questions and acct info, and Account reactivated. And still NO answer on bales being legal or illegal.
Then your account was never terminated i understand your frustration with the scripters but your over the top theatrics make it rough as it is right now any remark or hint of negativity towards developers is instantly squashed even if presented in a acceptable manner

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Moved to Spiels n Rants.
Good call. Best to not draw as much attention to one man's descent into insanity.

If only he was murderously insane, he might not have found himself in this position. I don't really understand what is up with all this hay bale nonsense when he's in Fel where you can just murder people who you don't like.

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Then your account was never terminated i understand your frustration with the scripters but your over the top theatrics make it rough as it is right now any remark or hint of negativity towards developers is instantly squashed even if presented in a acceptable manner
The message I was able to read while in prison stated, ""your account has been terminated"". (( or words to that effect)) Had to fill out that BS support ticket to get it back.
Stupid arse me didnt capture that text. BTW, I could still log into account after it was terminated, but in PRISON, that is how I found the link for [email protected] by scrolling back thru my chat log. And had account reinstated so I could log into game.

Totally agree with the negativity. Thats why I rant incoherently here. The Devs, GM's and Moderators of the UO site do read this. Maybe next event, the wont let EJ player do certain quests.

Be Safe.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The scripting is way pass the point of except-able/ insane

Some times just taking a walk helps me deal with all the madness that UO can bring you.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
As I read on off forum, you were blocking other person rune recall spots with hay to get more eggs yourself.
You were not putting it there, you were buying hay with full backpack. So this was actioned by GM. Which he did right.
Moronic behavior must be punished.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
i understand your frustration with the scripters
Really? He is scripted himself. He is throwing hay on other people spots so only he will be able to recall there. And he was put in prison for this. He was frustrated. But because other people can also get those eggs.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Really? He is scripted himself. He is throwing hay on other people spots so only he will be able to recall there. And he was put in prison for this. He was frustrated. But because other people can also get those eggs.
Two kinds of scripting attended and unattended we embrace scripting we do while condemning the other

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As this thread is now involving public accusations made against other specific Stratics members and is violating the Rules of Conduct, I don't see anyway for this thread to recover, even for Spiels n Rants standards. We will put in the lock so that the Hay bale scripters can cool off a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.