• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Super slayers with Oak runic fletching tool?

• Thread starter imported_Splup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Splup

Iv been trying to make super slayer (elemental, reptile, repond) bow with Oak runic fletching tools, but havent gotten any. Then I started wondering if it's even possible, since intensity can be only 50 %, could this mean that you cant make super slayers either?

Is it possible to get super slayer as mod when using Oak runic fletching tool?

G

I'm not seeing a difference between slayers and super-slayers in the runic bow code, but I'll ask someone who knows better than I :p

G

Is the superslayer property a type of slayer or the result of rolling a slayer property twice? (for some reason, I've always had the latter idea in my head)

E

eolsunder1

easy to test out. someone get on test and make bows and see what the percent of slayers/super slayers is on a few thousand bows.

G

Superslayers are possible with Oak Runics. A few months ago, on Origin, I wanted a new Demon Slayer Compound bow for Doom. I had 5 or 6 Oak runics in the bank, so I started churning out Ash bows. Near the end of the last kit, low and behold, I got my Demon Slayer, it even had 20 SSI on it.