• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sunken Treasure Loot Question

B

Beddo

I'm getting a feel as to what weapons may have a chance of selling from SOS loot. (Not many)

I would like to know what jewelry to hang on to.

I get interesting combinations like swordmanship and reduced regeant cost, but sometimes I get a +9 taming +8 vet. What about stat increases, is +4 STR, INT, STAM worth keeping? Some have +6 bonus to attributes plus a few resists. Is there a guide to look at?

After a few solo dungeon crawls, I realise how nice Night Sight would be so I consider that a good thing to have on a ring or bracelet.

Any advice on fished up loot would help.

Thanks.

R

RichDC

Unfortunatly i dont think your gna get many sales on +6 and 8's, I dont know much about fished up loot intensity but in general, the biggest sellers are for pvp.

So things with +skill(+15) (as high as possible) HCI(15%), DCI(15%), DI(25%), LMC(8%), FC(1)/FCR(3), EP(25%), SDI(10or12%) and Stat bonuses(7 i think), but not just one of those things...to be honest not even 3 (unless i suppose HCI 15/dci15/DI 25) they all need to be near maxes shown in brackets. Some allowances may be made depending on the persons template and suit at teh time...

Having said all that...I know SFA about pricing items :p

B

Beddo

That helps a bunch. I will keep some of the better pieces around for anyone low level that I may encounter.

Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got either a ring or a bracelet once, with 29 total skill points, FC 1 and some LMC out of an SOS chest. The three skills were Swords, tactics, and Chivalry - and I found the matching piece (other jewelry piece, also +29, so between them they totalled +20 Chiv, +19 Swords & +19 tactics) on a vendor, walking home from the trip. Until the change that required real tactics skill for special moves, they were my melee T-hunter's jewelry (and put me over 800 total skill points, with only Chiv under GM, my swords at modified 120, and cart/LP/anatomy/tactics/parry/healing all GM)