• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sunday Mayhem was a blast today!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
PvP is alive and well on Siege. The teams were often lopsided so we choose colors and played through it. We swapped teams when needed and we all had a pretty good time.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe we could do that more often.
Blue team = Virtue, GIL alliance
Red Team = Vice, Unwanted alliance (TDO*, HOoO, VIC, Mad, FYOU)

Then we have TnT/TnA, B^A, RES and TBB, who can choose team depending of who need help.

I had the feeling, some of our males did not really like being Pink, so red would be better :)

I wish I had more time to be in towns at week days, but I believe we should try to get some actions outside the Sundays to keep the PvP'ers on the shard.

If you have time for a town, tell in chat, that you are there to invite to a no loot fight.