• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Summer Festival Planning

G

The Summer Festival is Being planned

Good Day to you all of Great Lakes and welcome to the Summer Festival planning discussion.

MOA will be coordinating with a few supporting guilds the GL Summer festivities.

We are hoping for many of you wish to participate and help make this a great gathering for all involved.

What has been done in the past years is as follows......

One of the guilds will man the stage and have an MCee for all events , Trivia and announcements.

The Bar area will be sponsored by another .

Each contest/event will be held in the fairgrounds area and run by an individual guild.

All monies , assets , materials and prizes will be provided by Majestic Oaks Auctions and its affiliates.

What we need are volunteers to come run a booth or contest and more then that People to come enjoy the hard work and reap the fruits of those labors.

The Estimated date for this will be June 14th .

If you wish to participate or donate in some way you can respond to this thread or PM/ICQ myself or any other MOA person.

Look forward to it !

www.uo-moa.net

I

imported_CFC Rachel

CFC will be there. just let us know what you need.

G

Pratt you know I'm there to help, just let me know.... I'll rouse the rest of the GLRPC and see who's available..... but I'm sure we can help out.