• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suit Price Check

G

just been offered a stupidly large amount of gold for my suit, and whilst bits of it arent rare some are so thought I'd ask you guys for an approximate value

sorry if this isnt the right place, but this seems to be by far the most active area outside of UH

thanks

T

TheGwy

How large are we talking about here, I dont think you'll ever find better armor ever again so it better me VERY STUPID amount...

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Did the math if anyone cares...

Phys 66 w/ shield ( 68 w/ AoF )
Fire 67 ( 76 w/ HotM + AoF )
Cold 53 w/ shield ( 65 w/ HotM + AoF )
Poison 63 w/ shield and ring ( 86 w/ HotM + AoF )
Energy 33 w/ shield ( 48 w/ OotM ) (72 w/ HotM + AoF )

LMC 25 ( 35w/ OotM )
LRC 49 ( 69 w/ OotM ) (109 w/ AoF )
MR 8 ( 12 w/ HotM )
EP 50
FCR 2 ( 5 w/ OotM )
FC 1 ( 3 w/ OotM )
SDI 10 w/ HotM
DCI 13 w/ shield ( 28 w/ AoF )
HCI 30 w/ sword + shield
Luck 200 w/ AoF

G

not quite sure why you valued ari at 350m as it and bal generally sell for about 500-800m and generally towards the higher end.

G

the offer was 1.8b

clearly worthy of serious consideration given the prices posted here

G

<blockquote><hr>

the offer was 1.8b

clearly worthy of serious consideration given the prices posted here

[/ QUOTE ]

1.8b for the suit or for the shroud lol?

T

TheGwy

if you need the gold take it, it;s a STUPID offer :p but if you dont need it and dont need to buy anything that important, I sure wouldnt sell it

G

price was definitely for the whole suit

probably cost me over 500mil in barbed kits alone to make! and given it is a pretty well balanced suit you cant really put a price on the convenience of not having to burn/buy the missing pieces - well i guess you can, its 1.8b

dont really need the money but was just astounded at its value, if only gold was worth as much as it was 10 years ago I could fly round the world on that amount!!

I

imported_tnynyn

wow, 1.8B....wonder how long it took them to get that kinda gold....and here I am struggling with just 50k lol...

W

Winder UO

Making money in UO is easy. Just need to figure out a clever way. Like blowing up all of mag fel, killing all others that intrude and sell it all for 800 millions.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

No one would offer you 1.8B 10 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

10 Years ago you could PvP naked also!

I

imported_tek

if it was me id take it in cash over gold, you can always make more gold.

R

RestlessLA

u can always make more cash too... i just got off work.. made cash