• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] SUIT OF THE WEEK PATCH READY Necro Parry Mage

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,I'm taking offer on this beautiful new suit I made.

Every week I made a custom PvP or PvM suit, if you want to build something new and unique please feel free to ICQ me 42254535.

This weeks suit is ready for the patch 20 SDI Parry Necro mage, (shield bash ready). Necros are getting a fat bump in overall with 120 necro/ss lowering Corpse skin to 55. Perfect if your group is loaded with mages.

815 Skill Points Necro Mage
Recommended Built
120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Resist
110 Necro
120 Spirit Speak
120 Wrestling
115 Parry

100 LRC
40 LMC
50 Ep
20 HPR
18 MR
20 SDI (patch Ready)
45 DCI
HPI 25,

Resist .

Eaters.
Poison Eater 24
Fire Eater 24
Damage Eater 15.
Kinetic Eater 30

Arties Used.
Mark Of Travesty
Minax Sandals
Spell Focus Sash
2 MR DCI Robe
Treatise Of the Alchemy
Crimson Cinture

The Perks,
Reactive Para
Spell Focus Sash
Hit Lightning Stun punch.

ICQ me for anymore details.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Necros only need 100/100 for fully effective -15 debuff. There's an additional 40 points you don't need. Also, if utilizing Shield Bash, wouldn't you want 45hci? Same with hit lightning stun punch. I don't see the fc/fcr but should assume it's 2/6?? What about lrc and lmc?

There's also only a 5% difference between 100 parry and 120. I fail to see the point of 115. Plus at 115 you won't hit cap shield bash dmg. I also don't see any DI listed. So that kind of defeats the purpose of SB as well, no?

Might want to list the entire suit and provide pics because I don't see any value to it as of right now.

120 necro only really helps with the frequency that allows you cast vengeful spirit and exorcism; 120 spirit speak increases the radius of wither if i am not mistaken.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Necros only need 100/100 for fully effective -15 debuff. There's an additional 40 points you don't need. Also, if utilizing Shield Bash, wouldn't you want 45hci? Same with hit lightning stun punch. I don't see the fc/fcr but should assume it's 2/6?? What about lrc and lmc?

There's also only a 5% difference between 100 parry and 120. I fail to see the point of 115. Plus at 115 you won't hit cap shield bash dmg. I also don't see any DI listed. So that kind of defeats the purpose of SB as well, no?

Might want to list the entire suit and provide pics because I don't see any value to it as of right now.
This is a very good Post,

I apologize for not listing the pictures I went ahaed and updated them. The feedback is very appreciated, the suit itself has 15 spirit speak and 10 necro only on it. so I cannot go below 100 real. As for Spirit Speak i'm not sure why you think extra damage on your poison strikes 3 to 4 damage per show is a wasted skill, that also contributes to your wither more leech from wraith form/Blood oath and painspike as well as strange. As for the necro 120 might be a bit excessive, and you can swap out parry to 120 and necro to 115.

As for wrestling, This is not an HCI suit, you will still hit para punches and stun punches/shield bashes. The suit is also 1/6 and 2/6 with the town buff.

Based on what you said on saving skill points, if you want 100 necro parry ss and Anat, we can make some modifications and add ninjia to this temp or 80 poisoning. I can do a lot of modifications with this build that fits your playstyle.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Yea im having a hard time finding what good this suit would totally do just due to the no hci there is relatively no CF and all the pieces besides the ring and shield look like pieces u can get off vender search right now for under 30 mil per piece. But Just my opinion.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I do like the shield n might buy the whole suit just for the shield lol how much are u looking for and please try to post the brace. Thx !

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Updated a few stats on the suit

now has 30 kinetic eater and I also listed the bracelet.

If you doubt the suits potential for the next patch you can Transfer your archer over, or your mage or anything pretty much and you an bang on it to see how defensive the build is.

how well the suit holds up. I have a few buyers I will list it on auction soon.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey I'm for sure liking the suit now with those upgrades. I'm still wondering where the 30 kindric eater is?

I think this is a great build very impressed would like to see the price on it