• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestions?

S

Steveo

I just wanted to get a few suggestions for next Friday. There is a place on TT Stratics to show what the SOS cards are right? Hopefully everyone can have that handy and know what they are before its too late. If we are going down the ramp and someone says run then hurry and ALt f4 out. WE were supposed to be going for 5 star cards. I know that there are a couple of 4 stars that people love to have if thats the case then someone should say stay right when they see it. Please feel free I am open to any suggestions. Hopefully everyone did have fun. Sorry Susan (moonlight), Susan (Sally B), and I guess a few more that went sad during that bad vp that everyone went sad in.

B

Bumbledogswirls

the only terribly useful lv. fours are the toonup one and fraz neckvein. Plus, all cog miss/ toons hit SOS cards are four star. As a point, the lure ducks suck beyond all reason and should never even be considered. As well as most of the gag up SOS cards, except for the 5 star one.

G

Granjell

Eveyone seems to have a different opinion about these SOS cards. When I went in with my smaller toon, I would have been happy with any card. When you only have one, ANYTHING else is gravy.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

LOL maybe it is poor eyesight but I CANNOT read the name of the toon. It is too tiny and too far away on my computer. I also just dont know the SOS cards very well. I had my printed sheet with me but even after I recognize it by the picture or do see the name and figure out what it is, it is too late!! So many look alike!!

As posted in another thread, I agree with Granny that we might want to just do the first cog round regardless to prevent sadness!! Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think I am the only one who went sad in the vp. 2 got out in time and the other 2 I assume went sad when they bailed during the cog fight.