• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestions for next FoF

N

Nenime

Hi Jeremy, hi all devs,

I very much appreciate that you gave that much information last FoF :thumbsup:
Some seem to wish that you maybe should have answered other, perhaps more urgent topics, but well, it cannot be equal interesting to all of us every week. The planters anyhow are beside themselves with joy. :D

May it be possible that you can post one formula each week? Like how to determine the Mana Regeneration, the controlling of pets and such. Or the minimum Taming Skill for Greater Dragons and Dread Warhorses. We're still wondering about that.

Greetings
Nenime​

Could we use this thread for suggestion without getting into a bash again? :fight:

D

Der Rock

Hi Jeremy, hi all devs,

I very much appreciate that you gave that much information last FoF :thumbsup:
Some seem to wish that you maybe should have answered other, perhaps more urgent topics, but well, it cannot be equal interesting to all of us every week. The planters anyhow are beside themselves with joy. :D

May it be possible that you can post one formula each week? Like how to determine the Mana Regeneration, the controlling of pets and such. Or the minimum Taming Skill for Greater Dragons and Dread Warhorses. We're still wondering about that.

Greetings
Nenime​

Could we use this thread for suggestion without getting into a bash again? :fight:
----------------------------------------------------
maybe we get a nother question which ask jeremy herself(parry)
lol yesterday a skilled parry in dispice by slaying lizzards (side effect, i got arties)
went from 110 to 117+ in a 2 or 3 of houres.
LOL
jeremy here is my answer how to skill parry :
PLAY THE GAME

N

Nenime

Now come on, you guys! Jeremy is online so please make some constructive suggestions. Else we get again this gardening-yadda yadda yadda. Oops :blushing: Sorry, no offence.

:bowdown:Come on, chop-chop, please, please, please. :)

A

Azazel of LA

I would like an update on how the Owned by OSI lists are coming along and when can we expect to start seeing them drop? (also the DSFASFA houses on LA)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one!

Will the Dev's be fixing taming anytime soon, before a bunch more people leave uo cause PvP sux?