• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion: Visiting Medusa and the Stygian Dragon

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy ye scurvy scum!

After the fun we had with the Slasher of Veils, how about we visit Medusa and the Stygian Dragon next? We could also engage the Slasher again. I think I will be available on Friday + Saturday evening.

Not shure whether it is a good idea to engage the Stygian Dragon with a melee weapon though.

Spread the word!

P.S.:
Slasher of Veils: Vulerable to demon slayers.
Medusa: Vulnerable to repond slayers.
Stygian Dragon: Vulnerable to dragon slayers.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will definitely NOT be available on Friday evening (tonight) and Saturday evening is unlikely.

But I wish you the best of luck for those of you who go!

"Secrets" of Medusa
-Take her to a corner and keep her there, kill the side spawn afterward.
-Use a repond slayer
-CROSS HEAL
-Kill the statues before they turn to evil twins, not after. It helps to have a dedicated (mage or archer) statue killer.
-If you do have a dedicated statue killer or dedicated healer (not really needed), then they have a very small chance of getting a "special" drop. Keep this in mind after the fight ends.
-There's a way to get her stuck, but it involves exploiting game mechanics, so I wouldn't recommend it (besides, since she's an archer, it doesn't matter if she's stuck or not, she can still get you)
-Limit the number of tamers (none is a good number to limit it to as well)

Stygian Dragon tips:
-Learn the layout of the teleporters
-Stick and move
-Have a lot of hit points and very high physical and fire resists
-Don't be afraid to run
-Either have a dedicated mage-healer or everyone heals themselves. There often isn't enough time to heal your partner with bandages.

Enjoy!

K

Kel Wyn

Friday and Saturday evening I won't be available.

Next Tuesday and Wednesday would be save for me, timewise. It's unlikelikely that I'll be available for more than an hour per day until next week.

P.S.: Cloak number 9 today ...