• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Suggestion for old boats

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can we make it so that cannons will disable them in fel and allow boarding easily?
This will increase the amount of people who buy these boats so they don't get rocked so easily leaving a champ or whatever. It will also increase the amount of people I stab to death with a poisonous dagger and steal items from. Would really be awesome.

Love,
Cear Dragon

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems unfair if the the old boats don't have cannons too to fight back.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
right thats why it creates incentive to buy new boats.

You can risk it with a small fast boat, or be able to take a beating and fight back.

Mainly what i'm getting at, is that I see no reason to use these new boats in fel. When i can put my scrolls in a locked hold and no one can ever get to them but me as long as its locked.