• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] success chance jumping?

• Thread starter Bullseye_of_Atl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bullseye_of_Atl

I was imbuing, doing the plate process, at about 93.0.....suddenly out of nowhere, instead of my success chance being in the low 60's @11% it skyrocketed to 200+%, and the LRC choice, which was always on the right side of the menu went to the left side, and it too was very, very high..........

Only thing I can think of is......some of the last ones I imbued, I got lazy(due to a cold) and stopped counting......and the "diminished" warning kept popping up.....could that do it?

C

Capt.E

When I first started I noticed this as well. It's more than likely whatever you are imbueing is not exceptional and did not get the exceptional bonus(di, Mage armor etc.)

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

Remember the movie.....Major Payne, where he says..."Why do I feel like a jackass?"

I fall into that right now.
Appreciate the answer.....time to log and let cold medice work.