• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Submit Your Concept for Jeff Skalski's "Gryphon" Forum Signature!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So Jeff has reviewed this thread on ideas for a UO name to use. All great producers have them right?

Gryphon tapped into Jeff's Greek heritage and most felt it descriptive of him.

Phase II is coming up with a signature that would appeal to Jeff. The decision is totally up to Jeff but please submit your concepts here for his review.

Once he selects his signature the chosen artist will receive a Legacy Token Code as a thank you from UO Stratics.

Please remember when creating a signature design:

The image should be within the RoC

Image designs should have a maximum size of 600 x 125 pixels or 50kb.

You can submit as many designs as you like

Have fun!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Wow, Malag! Nicely done.

I want to be artistic one day . . .

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I do play a bit with sigs... I've made several of my own and many for friends. And I have a love of art. I just hope Jeff likes it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
A good sig should have his twitter info for people who may want to contact him.
I wish I had some original gryphon art, or some I had permission to use. I'd love to give it a try.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is one entry.

• The map is a derivative work courtesy of Hawkeye Pike's Ultima Online Travelogues' derivative work of Ultima Online's map of Sosaria.
  • The original artist of the gryphon is unknown... as several individuals claim ownership.
  • The Ultima fonts Avatar was created by C.J. Ellsworth, and Britannian Runes was created by Norwick... hosted by Game Font Database and Ultima Aiera.
  • EA, BioWare, and Mythic images, intellectual properties, licenses, trademarks and mongbat ribs belong to Electronic Arts.
  • All copyrights and/or trademarks belong to their respective holders and/or licensors.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Wow! Also nicely done!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just as a matter of interest, where did the spelling come from for 'Gryphon' all references I check show the spelling as 'Griffin' : meaning

griffin
A fabulous beast with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.

I can't find anywhere it referenced as written so am wondering where it originated?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Syrus mentioned it in the above mentioned Cats Away thread and Jeff replied that he preferred it as well :)

Does this mean "Ub3R 13E4 h4XoorR 4LiEF" is out? :<

Meanwhile, I like the Greekish spelling: Gryphon.

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Here is one entry.

• The map is a derivative work courtesy of Hawkeye Pike's Ultima Online Travelogues' derivative work of Ultima Online's map of Sosaria.
  • The original artist of the gryphon is unknown... as several individuals claim ownership.
  • The Ultima fonts Avatar was created by C.J. Ellsworth, and Britannian Runes was created by Norwick... hosted by Game Font Database and Ultima Aiera.
  • EA, BioWare, and Mythic images, intellectual properties, licenses, trademarks and mongbat ribs belong to Electronic Arts.
  • All copyrights and/or trademarks belong to their respective holders and/or licensors.

Thanks everyone for the submitting ideas! Nok, yours is my favorite so far. I like how clean and easy to read it is. Could you remove the Mythic logo? Change the runes to say Ultima Forever and add my twitter address (@Jeff_Skalski)? Really dig it.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awesome! Thank you Nok and everyone who participated in helping Jeff "Gryphon" Skalski get comfy in the UO community :D