• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Stygian Drake

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Cah lists 4 colors of Stygian Drakes besides the normal grey. I have been able to tame all of the colors except the white one. I had a white one given to me a while back. It is a 4 slot. Does anyone else have a white Stygian Drake?

White Stygian.png

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I feel like I saw one of these recently at an event or something. I wish I had thought about your post I would have grabbed a screen shot. Surely someone knows more about the rarity of these.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have see white ones before, if I were to guess they are probably somewhere around the rarity of a white or black Cu… just far less useful so they aren’t really farmed.