• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] stupid mistake

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just finished imbuing. So I started and completed my first. I really awesome suit. Reforging, imbuing, enchancing.....then I notice I forgot to apply powder of fort. so this suit all has a durability of 35...smh live and learn

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happened several times.. especially when I started out. Even worst when you get the perfect resist suit picked out ahead of time (where you don't have to imbue resist, or only imbue 3 resist)... and screw it up

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that is good...glad to hear that I am not the only one. However I will wait until I need to redo my suit. That least this gives me a chance to try it out and see what I need to change. It is for an ANC archer and he shouldn't get hit too much.

Last edited:

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I imbued an entire suit of armor for a sampire and after I was done only to realize I didn't imbue Fire Resist.