• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

STUIICIDE UP 1

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good fight war, i do know u need a dueling char cause that char is not set up for dueling. but when u get that dueling char set up icq me.:mf_prop:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol is beating wargasm a good thing?
u say how good u are, but i have yet to see or hear of u dueling like kyrite.just ride kyrites coat tails, you say oyur so good duel orion chad or any fme guys. i feel for my ping an wargasm ping we are a better match why even bother posting on somehting u have nothing to do with.stay in the kyrite orion post u see me posting there nope im not in that class of mage skill.u only want to get inn were u will win i get inn were i fit inn.

B

Balian of Asgard

u say how good u are, but i have yet to see or hear of u dueling like kyrite.just ride kyrites coat tails, you say oyur so good duel orion chad or any fme guys. i feel for my ping an wargasm ping we are a better match why even bother posting on somehting u have nothing to do with.stay in the kyrite orion post u see me posting there nope im not in that class of mage skill.u only want to get inn were u will win i get inn were i fit inn.
i noticed the 2 TT's and 2 ZZ's in your sig, I guess that splains the 2 NN's in inn

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you got a point for once!

and dueling doesn't really matter, i'd rather field fight ether of them, my acctually pure mage dueling has been poor latley, but that really doesnt matter i'd rather field fight someone.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you got a point for once!

and dueling doesn't really matter, i'd rather field fight ether of them, my acctually pure mage dueling has been poor latley, but that really doesnt matter i'd rather field fight someone.
yea but u are inn a guild with kyrite rand mixtape zuang foo i mean u have alot of people to learn from.u should be at kyrites level by now.

M

MasterP

LOL stu is bragging about beating War. Does he not know that war is really inactive and a trashy mage. Stuii runs to house or stuii = dead. Stuii stick to the T2A spawns and not pvp.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL stu is bragging about beating War. Does he not know that war is really inactive and a trashy mage. Stuii runs to house or stuii = dead. Stuii stick to the T2A spawns and not pvp.
look nooblet i will stick to raiding t2a.ill gladly own u as well face u are trashy ass mage keep that cross healer an running shoes on.wont help u in a duel.:sad2:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea but u are inn a guild with kyrite rand mixtape zuang foo i mean u have alot of people to learn from.u should be at kyrites level by now.
Well, the thing here is i'd rather be a better field fighter then a dueler, if anyone ever wants to field fight i will do it, and im a decent dueler theres only a select few who can beat me..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And i apologize for saying what i said about wargasm, hes a good match for you stuii just practice with him and then fight your way on ward but i think you might be a tad bit over his level, fight gemma or something he is a good match for you

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i never claimed to be any sort of good dueler..and i dont have a necro for it either...its a little hard to duel a necro on a char thats mostly pure mage..nowhere in this post did stu mention where hell beat him..

hes still waiting to duel you for $ like it was originally planned

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the thing here is i'd rather be a better field fighter then a dueler, if anyone ever wants to field fight i will do it, and im a decent dueler theres only a select few who can beat me..
Still waiting for our field fight.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i never claimed to be any sort of good dueler..and i dont have a necro for it either...its a little hard to duel a necro on a char thats mostly pure mage..nowhere in this post did stu mention where hell beat him..

hes still waiting to duel you for $ like it was originally planned
an as u said hell beat me with a gimp, but ice destroyed him him with his gimp wich my gimp is the same so im down gimp vrs gimp.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ice was using nerve strikes..hell will play you necro vs necro or tacts mage vs tact mage..

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me get this right...Stu your saying i beat you with a "gimp mage" you failed to leave out that i didn't bleed you once, due to the fact that you went into wraith form immediatly. Yes, i did lose to ice badly, i didn't however know he was going to nerve strike me in the middle of the duel, pretty weak if were comparing mage skills, so like i offered 100 times before you said you would duel me that i would go get my pure mage. I once again offer it, i will fight you without my weapon skill, and you can use your necro...it won't make a difference.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ice = fail

STUII = fail

Hell = Win

War = win

:( :( :( :(
u have that backwards, we have already showed them 2 clowns up. its funny me an ice put goo down together hell an war sit inn the house or luna. u cant compare me an ice to war an hell, i mean there both good field fighters but me an ice are better.:thumbup1:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
funny how you ignore my icqs about dueling with hell
i decided not too duel hell my ping of 110 compared to his. for me it is just stupid to duel a guy that pings a 3rd of my ping an is a competant mage.so i declinbe the duel too too ping if he wants to duel me i got a mage on chesapeke id gladly duel him there.but i will duel him for funn on pacific i never turn down a duel.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so stu is back -1 then... like a typical M to not fight when things arent in their favor..you dueled me because i was basically pure mage going up against your strangle and blood oath..i got a new char setup if you wanna do round 2 tonight

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so stu is back -1 then... like a typical M to not fight when things arent in their favor..you dueled me because i was basically pure mage going up against your strangle and blood oath..i got a new char setup if you wanna do round 2 tonight
lets do it

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i noticed the 2 TT's and 2 ZZ's in your sig, I guess that splains the 2 NN's in inn
All this comming from a guy with no name.

look nooblet i will stick to raiding t2a.ill gladly own u as well face u are trashy ass mage keep that cross healer an running shoes on.wont help u in a duel.:sad2:
I used to X heal with aids years ago, when most duels took place at Trinny gate... You could be 5 tiles away then and still heal your friend... Watoo and my brother used to win so many duels that way LOL.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I used to X heal with aids years ago, when most duels took place at Trinny gate... You could be 5 tiles away then and still heal your friend... Watoo and my brother used to win so many duels that way LOL.
All this coming from a noob that thinks he/she is a PvPer because he/she joined T.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All this coming from a noob that thinks he/she is a PvPer because he/she joined T.
I agree, tesla you really need to shut your mouth man, being in |M| makes you a spawner/zerg/nothing, you have absolutly no right to call anyone a no name.

untill you up your self from what you are now, take gemmas sig for instance,

THE high arch of tesla

You are on the bottom of the food chain man you cant tell anyone what to do ;/

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stui..you complain about 110 ping?

i spent the last two years of uo pvp pinging 190-240 and did just fine.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hahaha i remember Watoo what ever happend to him?
First post.

I agree, tesla you really need to shut your mouth man, being in |M| makes you a spawner/zerg/nothing, you have absolutly no right to call anyone a no name.

untill you up your self from what you are now, take gemmas sig for instance,

THE high arch of tesla

You are on the bottom of the food chain man you cant tell anyone what to do ;/
THEN the second... Kinda switched up real fast huh?

You forget to eat your apples and grapes? That "MUST HATE TESLA" curse just sneaks up on ya.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yall have some strange dueling rules on pac. Im reading about necro, nervestrikes, tactics mages. Whatever happened to dueling with a good ole scribe mage???

G

Gellor

Yall have some strange dueling rules on pac. Im reading about necro, nervestrikes, tactics mages. Whatever happened to dueling with a good ole scribe mage???
If people actually PvPed with a scribe mage, I'm sure there would be more duels as a scribe mage.

But off the top of my head, I can't think of a single mage not running around with necro, tactics, bushido, ninja, taming, or <fill in other "gimp" template>

Plus, from what I've seen of mage type duels, it basically comes down to who can spam the level 1-3 spells the best:gee:

S

SUPRsalad

i play on a hybridized scrible mage. 60 necro, and gm ninja. its my favorite template, but i still have more points on the mystical ninja.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plus, from what I've seen of mage type duels, it basically comes down to who can spam the level 1-3 spells the best:gee:
you have it all wrong, its all about the poison ticks, and what you can do inbetween, and idk how you mage duel but i use big spells sometimes.

G

Gellor

you have it all wrong, its all about the poison ticks, and what you can do inbetween, and idk how you mage duel but i use big spells sometimes.
I don't duel, mage or otherwise, because I know I won't win ;)

But most of the mage duels I've watched basically came down to: harm, weaken, magic missile, poison, and pain spike spamming.:thumbdown:

And if one dueler is bad, all of a sudden one sees ebolts and explodes.

And if one dueler is REALLY bad, you see a meteor swarm or EQ finish... if I dueled, I'd probably see a lot of these:party:

Again, this is generically speaking and just from what I've seen.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats what people use because thats what works..it takes much more skill to cycle those smaller spells properly..its not just spamming

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i finished someone with a fs :/ i forget who but he was in SUPR and he wasnt too happy.