• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuffy Mongbat's Revenge

E

Eslake

I had some technical problems Monday night and after crashing 3 times, finally just logged out and watched - thanks to Evinda.
But it was still fun. :)

My eyes are still recovering from the robe won by Miss Adventure in Lets Make A Deal, and I'm jealous I wasn't there to have a chance to win that ethereal. :p
I'm still waiting to see someone walk away with just a Fertile dirt or a spool of thread.

Someone *cough Evinda cough cough* added a twist to the maze by putting a chunk of my artifacts into wooden crates and handing out keys. ;)

But Stuffy had his revenge.
Every key was handed out (they were in a bag so they wouldn't get mixed up with keys traded back) but 5 crates were not opened, Including the one Stuffy stood on.
So the evil mongbat managed to keep the Jackal's collar and several lesser items tucked away after all.

I may try variations on her crates idea in future mazes, but not every week.

Someone this morning asked how I can be sure I'm not distributing any duped items through the mazes, so I thought I should clarify this...
There is 0% chance the items in the mazes are purchased from dupers because none of them are purchased.
I earn them myself.

Many of you have hunted them with me, even if you didn't know it was me.

Aaunarill and his greater dragon Bob.
Looniper at the champion spawns and Miasma.
Brand Soulspur singing to paragons and digging up 6s.
Armatis working up BOD rewards and handing out repair tickets.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:smooch
Thank you for the fun and wonderful night! I had a blast!

L

Luna du Selene

*raises Goblet of Celebration to Stuffy the Evil Mongbat* ;)